Occasional Contributor

I called CS and they said the word won't be out till 3 days before the TSV date and that we will all be getting emails on that day so that we can preorder if we choose.  At least we will then find out exactly what is in the kit.

Frequent Contributor
Trusted Contributor

IF the youtube video is correct, this is an easy pass for me. I don't need any of these products.

Besides I am on auto-delivery for the condfidence in a cream and serum TSV from January and I love those products.

Super Contributor

@juncus wrote:

It might be this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDx1qdHnvGk

That's a disappointment! I will pass on this one.

Honored Contributor

I loved the Confidence in a Cream but have never had an answer to my question regarding the delivery system (do they use nanotechnolody?)  I also LOVED the Serum but the amount is so very small it barely lasted 30 days much less 60 and I used a pea sized amount....  I was so hoping the TSV would include a supersize of the Serum.  Both of these items would be great as a TSV in larger sizes.   Don't need the make up remover.... soooo, I'll have to think about it.

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Occasional Contributor

I just learned that the number will be A 292864 but it isn't shown yet.  It says it is not available.  It might be shown at that number tomorrow.

The price will be $79.98 and offered at 6 easy pays.

Chances are the emails might get to us tomorrow.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: IT cosmetics MAY TSV

[ Edited ]

@ecinreb wrote:

I just learned that the number will be A 292864 but it isn't shown yet.  It says it is not available.  It might be shown at that number tomorrow.

The price will be $79.98 and offered at 6 easy pays.

Chances are the emails might get to us tomorrow.

That is a really good price considering the serum is in this. But I don't need any of this. Have full containers of everything. And since we are moving and stuff needs to be stored I can't hoard anything. If we were moved I might have purchased. Looks like that day may be 6 easy pays on all beauty.

Occasional Contributor

I know that I will be ordering it because I do use and love the serum for under my makeup. It works well for me. And I have the loose powder but prefer it to be in the compact and not loose and also like that it will have a slight glow. When you break down the price it seems that each thing ends up being about $16 or so and that doesn't sound bad to me at all.

Honored Contributor

@juncus wrote:

It might be this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDx1qdHnvGk

@juncus - You're right - it is this! A beauty blogger posted it today, but I still don't have any e-mail notice from QVC.

Frequent Contributor
I received an email from IT Cosmetics. The TSV is bye bye makeup, bye bye lines serum, bye bye under eye illumination, bye bye pores illumination and a bye bye pores brush.