Honored Contributor

Wow, really? This is the best they could come up with for a TSV?  I'm not saying this isn't a good deal but it certainly is boring and it's the same thing over and over again from them.  

This seems like a complete after thought. 

Super Contributor

They could have at least thrown in a mascara to make it a little more interesting

Respected Contributor

Oh Boy!  More yellow foundations.  Boring

Honored Contributor

Listening to the presentation of Q2 at the moment.

Sounds a bit too "industrial strength" for me.

I just don't have any of those issuess.  Just ordinary - normal - very fair - neutral tone skin.  Avon's compact works just fine.  

Contributor
I am disappointed. I was thinking about last year’s brush, matte cc cream TSV that had more than just the foundation and a brush. This is meh. If it offered a choice of the matte or the regular cc, I would have been more enthused. I’ll save my money.
Contributor

UGH.... NO WONDER THEY KEPT IT A SECRET...

SAVED ME MONEY!! I ALREADY GET THE SUPERSIZE ON AD. NO REASON TO GET THIS. I AM VERY SURPRISED THAT IT IS SUCH A NOTHING. I SUPPOSE FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NEVER TRIED IT COSMETICS, IT'S A GOOD DEAL. 

@fitfuninformed wrote:

@Teamdean67 I just posted a reply in the beauty forum in a running thread about tomorrow's IT TSV - 

I'm suspect it may be some sort of a strategy to rope in viewers...

Valued Contributor

I just got an email saying to hurry as IT and QVC are ONLY offering this special savings for one day only.  Yawn.  Yah, I'll hurry as fast as I can.  LOL.  I just may miss out.