Super Contributor

Wasn't the last TSV a cc cream?  How boring, probably trying to get rid of them

Trusted Contributor

I totally agree that they hyped up something that is absolutely nothing special.  Although I'm not sure of the price, I feel like this offer could be given at any time.  The only difference is that they are offering two of the foundations instead of one.

That being said, I will probably purchase it if the price is right.  I need a new CC Cream and I would like to try that brush.  I bought the CC Cream when it came with the white fluffy brush and I don't like it at all.  A total waste for me. This one seems like it's better.

Honored Contributor

I think this is a ploy to get interest for the TSV. I got an email yesterday for the Tweak'd TSV that I think is for 7/28 which I could have bought yesterday.

Esteemed Contributor

I do think it's weird they haven't posted yet...I am an It fan.  Curious.

Honored Contributor

Perhaps they haven’t posted it yet because they always seem to sell out of the lightest & darkest shades very quickly.  Customers who have to rely on it being presented on television, i.e., don’t have a computer, end up losing out sometimes.  That’s my thought...Woman Very Happy

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

I got an email about a sneak peek of the tsv and it's mascara.

Honored Contributor

The IT TSV is a big disappointment.....I was expecting something more 'special'.....

Respected Contributor

I think it’s great and I ordered!  I was going to buy a regular size recently, so this is a better value ! I love the product... potent sunscreen with good coverage, quick and easy! Sometimes I thin it out by adding it to a serum foundation- 

And a 3 yr shelf-life unopened!

Contributor
What a disappointment! Saved me money.
Honored Contributor

I must say I'm impressed with the hosts presenting the TSV by It Cosmetics, doing actual before & aft with themselves.

Saw Jane T, watching Leah she's presenting herself now.