Honored Contributor

Easy pass for me on this TSV.  Their CC cream leaves a mask-like look on my skin, no matter how lightly I apply it.  Their shades are never a good match for me either. 

I have tons of It Cosmetics and Tarte brushes (my two favorite lines for brushes).  The shadow sticks would have no payoff of color on my lids, except as a brightener, but I already have shadows and highlighters that I use for that.  I love trying new mascaras, but I'm certainly not buying this for just the one mascara.  

Super Contributor

I ordered.  Refreshing my make-up in preparation for return to physical office mid September.  Plus I admit I love that glitter brush.  I am so lame.  The shadow sticks are intriguing, but I did buy the MAC cosmetics neutral pallet I am saving for back to work.  This will round out what I need.

Respected Contributor

Easy pass. CC cream looks like paste on me, and I only wear tube mascara- I do like their universal brow powder and the bye bye undereye, but of course those aren't in the TSV! 🤣

Respected Contributor

Easy pass for me. There was a time that I absolutely loved their CC cream, it hid my age spots, not as well as they show on the models but enough. I've got a piece of one tube and a full size backup because I didn't want to be without it. The thrill is gone. It has started settling into my aged wrinkles, no matter what they say. I'm guessing it won't settle into wrinkles only when you don't have wrinkles. Disappointed in this line now, there's nothing they have that interests me any longer...and I used to use ONLY IT. 

Respected Contributor

@Skyegirl21 wrote:

Easy pass. CC cream looks like paste on me, and I only wear tube mascara- I do like their universal brow powder and the bye bye undereye, but of course those aren't in the TSV! 🤣

I love that brow powder. If they ever stop making it I'm a goner lol

Harmonize the World
Trusted Contributor

I ordered.  I am running low on the cc foundation, need a new mascara, the eyesticks look nice, and I love the glitter brush !

An easy yes for me !

Respected Contributor

What is the difference between the TSV CC cream and this which i have and like?

FF335026-1F23-449C-80FD-91AF23C67FD3.jpeg

Respected Contributor

I ordered it because I use the foundation on the backs of my hands.  I have some age spots and this covers and protects them beautifully.  I do not like this on my face as I find it too heavy.  I use a dusting of Laura Geller's Balance N Brighten on top of my sunblock if needed.  I loved the brush and also liked the eyeshadow sticks.  Never tried their mascara yet.  

Frequent Contributor
The models have absolutely no wrinkles or the hosts trying it on. Wish they would have a model that had signs of aging to see what kind of coverage you get. Tempted to try but really don’t want to pay for returning it. Any older gals out there that have tried this cc cream??
Respected Contributor

Easy pass for me.  I don't like the CC cream or BB cream - it is all too heavy and looks like a mask on me.  I don't wear mascara, and I don't care for the color of the eye shadow.