Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Has anyone gotten any info on the IT TSV on the 27th?

I was hoping for skin care...thanks

Super Contributor

It is posted today on main page. More CC cream, shadows, mascara, brush. I have way too much face makeup right now. I too was hoping for skin care. This is a pass for me.

Respected Contributor

@cozyseeker 

Thank you...I see it now, yes I love the eye cream, (yellow jar)  

They almost never do skincare...

Respected Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@cozyseeker 

@quadmimi  They did a special in April of the IT Confidence in a Cream Day, Night and Eye Creams.  Wasn't a TS I don't think but it was priced like one ($69.96 plus free shipping for the 3 products).

Respected Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@cozyseeker 

@quadmimi  They did a special in April of the IT Confidence in a Cream Day, Night and Eye Creams.  Wasn't a TS I don't think but it was priced like one ($69.96 plus free shipping for the 3 products).

@sueinsf 

OH boy where was I...!!! I had a bad eyelid issue a few years ago...Went to a Dr had me on all kinds of things...I have no memory of why I tried the It eye cream, but after a couple uses it cleared right up & has never come back...I am a die hard fan of this eye cream & shop between the It website, Ulta, & here for any sales on it...Smiley Happy 

*the one in the yellow jar...Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@cozyseeker 

@sueinsf 

OH boy where was I...!!! I had a bad eyelid issue a few years ago...Went to a Dr had me on all kinds of things...I have no memory of why I tried the It eye cream, but after a couple uses it cleared right up & has never come back...I am a die hard fan of this eye cream & shop between the It website, Ulta, & here for any sales on it...Smiley Happy 

*the one in the yellow jar...Smiley Happy

@quadmimi Glad it works so well for you!  I did buy the 3 piece set.  I've used the eye cream in the yellow jar before and only sampled the day cream. I'm mixing Skinn oils into the day and night creams.  But I also like the Beekman eye balm and HSN just had a great deal on a supersize, so when I use up the IT, I'll likely be switching to that.  

Honored Contributor

I don't think I'll be purchasing this TSV. I do like the fact it's not the same old same old, the eyeshadow sticks are brand new ( I saw on the IT website these are coming soon, I guess they're making their grand debut). I'm not crazy about the colors, I like the brush with the glitter handle, but that's no reason to buy the TSV. Also, I am considering buying the Beauty Bash Box (although I bet they will sell out very quickly and I won't get it), I can't buy both. 

Honored Contributor

I'm not a fan of the CC cream nor does that mascara work for me so this is an easy pass.

Esteemed Contributor

I love IT and this is a good value, but I recently bought a double set of the CC illumination, which I prefer, and can't justify it.

I use the IT moistrizers, and I really like them.  This is one of my favorite lines.  I also like Josie Maran.  Use both.

Respected Contributor

Watching the midnight presentation now. I already have more brushes than I need. The CC cream in the past has turned too orangey on me. I don't wear that type of makeup in Florida anyway. Mascara? Already on auto ship with Lancome for my fave mascara. I do like the shadow sticks. Pretty colors. Wonder how the shimmer would look on old eyes. Waterproof is a definite plus. 

Harmonize the World