Respected Contributor

I ordered this CC cream once. It was like cement. Thick and dry. Back it went. Maybe I got a bad one? It also looks heavy and dull on many of the models.

Honored Contributor

I went on Sephora  earlier this summer and purchased a travel sized tube to see if I would like it.  I do and like that it has SPF. 

However I can't imagine using up that much foundation before it would start to go bad...that much would last me 3-4 years!

Regular Contributor

I got the supersize in a TSV several years ago and am STILL using it and have recently switched to the it cc illumination which for my 64 yr old skin I like better. I just can't see me using two supersize I. 3 yrs to be honest. Now if they'd offered one for half the price or one regular cc and one illumination id be in. Wish they'd go over the shade tones. 

Respected Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

I was disappointed with how the vendor described the colors.  She never mentioned cool tones, warm tones.  I had to go to Ulta's website to see what colors were for what skintones.  I have pink undertones so I wouldn't want yellow based.  

I am also pink undertoned and I o ordered FAIr light color. I have never used this product And willing to try.

Occasional Contributor

I agree, they never explain the new neutral tones, just kind of gloss over them, whether it's the host or the rep. Last time I also went to the Ulta site to try to figure it out. Brands like It, Philosophy, Perricone used to have great TSVs with variety of items. Now they try to push these doubles, triples, or 16 Mini Philosophy bath gels in one order, with the s&h of course. Very disappointing.

Respected Contributor

@haddon9 wrote:

I went on Sephora  earlier this summer and purchased a travel sized tube to see if I would like it.  I do and like that it has SPF. 

However I can't imagine using up that much foundation before it would start to go bad...that much would last me 3-4 years!

@haddon9 @Birdwatchergirl  I agree! I couldn't possibly use that much, even if I gifted one of the tubes!😳