Valued Contributor
I am tired of these cosmetic companies who offer ONLY black mascara. For us ladies who are fair and want a natural look, brown mascara is the way to go.
Respected Contributor

What is the shelf life of mascara?   Seems like an awful lot to buy at once. 

Super Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

For me personally, I don't have any interest in supersize mascara sets.  Mally does this as well.  I don't need or want 6 tubes of any mascara at one time.

Regardless, I detest this mascara.  It flaked off something horrible on me and ended up in my eyes and on my contacts.  When I took my contacts out for the night, the solution had black specks of mascara floating in it.  

Yes, I totally agree!  Why the heck does anyone need 6 tubes of mascara at one time???  it would dry out before I could use it.  Just makes no sense unless you are sharing it with someone else.  I would much prefer a kit.  Do they have a surplus of this mascara??

Frequent Contributor
My thoughts exactly!
Trusted Contributor

Terrible and depressing IT TSV

I, like other ladies here, was anticipating for a lovely set as it cosmetics was offering in the recent past years.

images.jpeg

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Respected Contributor
It’s interesting watching Courtney doing the final hard sell of the nite. She stated that we need this TSV mascara in every single room in our house , pocketbook, car, work desk, etc.. and that she’s obsessed about it-Lol..wow...sounds like she really likes it!😂