Esteemed Contributor

Any hints?  Always hoping for a new configuration!  I believe it is on Saturday.

Super Contributor

@weezer111   A376411. Six tubes of the Superhero Mascara for $56.95.  Available on auto-delivery as well.  I miss the IT TSV's from a few years ago - the great kits when I got to try something new!

Honored Contributor

NICE!  I ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Superhero mascara!  I'll get it on A-D.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

Me Too!

Have plenty of superhero mascara.  Was hoping a great collection with something new for a change.

Honored Contributor

For me personally, I don't have any interest in supersize mascara sets.  Mally does this as well.  I don't need or want 6 tubes of any mascara at one time.

Regardless, I detest this mascara.  It flaked off something horrible on me and ended up in my eyes and on my contacts.  When I took my contacts out for the night, the solution had black specks of mascara floating in it.  

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I was also looking forward to something new or something loved and in a kit... This one is very disappointing and definetly not TSV worthy... Easy pass for me.

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

For me personally, I don't have any interest in supersize mascara sets.  Mally does this as well.  I don't need or want 6 tubes of any mascara at one time.

I would agree. A set of 6 is a lot - it's likely some will dry out by the time they are opened.

Esteemed Contributor

Would have been great if they could have done a kit with different products and had the mascara as a one time only.  The price is not even that great.  I was on AD for 4 superhero mascaras a little while back and it was $29.  

Must just have a lot of mascara in stock, so they made a Tsv out of it

They have them often, so maybe nextime it will be something good!

Contributor

Who in the world needs 6 mascara all at once? It will dry out by the time I got to them all. Who thought of this one? Should have a mixture of eye products.

Respected Contributor

Pretty silly, 6 mascaras!  I barely go anywhere, and don't wear mascara To just hang out with DH.. Sorry DH!  Are they trying to get rid of old inventory that hasn't sold? Yes.