Frequent Contributor
My skin is very dry. I'm wondering if it will be to dry for me? Anyone with dry skin know anything about it?
Frequent Contributor

Respected Contributor

@mamawsboysI just received my TSV order.....I did put a tiny dot on my hand to compare it with the ByeBye regular foundation.  It is abit denser in texture....the regular is much more slippery.  It didn't seem to dry down harshly like true "matte" foundations at all.  Felt hydrating on my hand.

Of course I haven't tried it yet on my face....I would have today but already had on my foundation for the day.  

You could always order it and try it out...I think for what you are getting it is a wonderful deal.

I wear the fair in their other foundations and this one in fair is the same shade....and the powder looks fair also.  

Will post my review after I test it out better tomorrow.

Frequent Contributor
Thank you! Looking forward to reading your thought! 😁
Respected Contributor

@mamawsboys  Hello, I tested it out today.  The color match was perfect....and it feels hydrating to my skin not tight or drying at all.  I did use some light moisturizer under it as where I live it is very cold and dry here this time of yr.

I did find it much thicker so I used a beauty blender sponge to apply...frist tried the brush but felt it wasn't spreading easily for me.  

I thought I looked still on the slightly dewy side after I applied it....not nearly like the regular bye bye foundation...but just abit.  So after awhile I put on the powder lightly to see....very nice!  So far it has worn well all day (almost 5pm here now) and I see no reason why it won't hold up until 8pm when I take it off.

I would say this is a denser formula...still hydrating...but doesn't wear off so easily like the original...gives medium or more coverage depending on what you desire.  All depends on application method...can be thinned out some with sponge easier.

HTH

Edit:  I just washed this off....and I would say my skin did feel abit dryer...just a little tonight then usual.  Depending on how dry you are this may not be the right choice...perhaps the original formula is better.  

Frequent Contributor
I bet it will be to dry for me. I went ahead and ordered it. I will give it a try. Thank goodness for easy return! Thank you so much for commenting back! 😁