Regular Contributor

Have never tried any of these items.  On the fence as to wheathern to give them a try.  Any feedback would be helpful.  I am 65, have taken very good care of my skin and wear a light coating of a powder makeup.  Do not have any discoloration problems.  Thanks

Respected Contributor

I love IT Cosmetics, its the only brand that I use.  I really don't have any discoloration issues or skin problems but the foundations tend to just even out my tone.  The lip balm is great, I always keep it in my bag.  I like a light color sometimes and this one is hydrating and goes on with a very soft color.  The under eye product is nice with I do need the additional coverage for spot treating (blemish now and then). 

I was not a mascara user before this mascara.  I have very slight lashes and this mascara give me some.  Its a great kit and the brush looks like a total winner.  I am getting it Smiley Happy

Hope that helps

Deb

Contributor

I love the IT foundation. Is this TSV the last one of the season, or do you think there will be another one?

Respected Contributor

They say this is the last one

Deb

Contributor

@SFGIANTSGIRL wrote:

They say this is the last one

Deb

Thanks, @SFGIANTSGIRL!

I'm a little disappointed it's not the CC Illumination foundation. But I hear the brush in this TSV is terrific. I may get it just for that.

Valued Contributor

I think it's worth giving them a try. IT costmetics has a large following of ladies who love their products. I prefer the CC cream to the celebration foudnation because my skin is very dry and I felt like the celebration took too much work to make it not look cakey after appllication. The CC Cream seemed more natural looking for me. But those with oily skin seem to really love it. So it all comes down to personal preference. I am tempted to try again just because it is a good deal and I do like the brow power and wanted to try the super hero. Their brushes are great so you won't be disappointed there. You can always send it back if it doesn't work for you.

Respected Contributor

@imagemd wrote:

Have never tried any of these items.  On the fence as to wheathern to give them a try.  Any feedback would be helpful.  I am 65, have taken very good care of my skin and wear a light coating of a powder makeup.  Do not have any discoloration problems.  Thanks

Hi 65 year old beautiful woman. I am 60.  I would not suggest you get this unless, you can give the compact to your DIL.

You need to get the creme foundations.

In January, Jamie will probably have another one (just like last year) and it is bound to be a creme or liquid makeup. 

Plus...if you do want to try one of Jamie's compacts, wait for the Celebration Foundation BLACK colored  Compact because it doesn't have that illumination that resembles sparkles as in this white colored compact.

Also the regular Celebration Foundation (Black Compact) runs darker than the Celebration Illumination Foundation (White Compact which is in today's TSV) and doesn't have that sparkle/illumination in it. My DIL who is 25 loves it though!

Also, the brushes with the black handles that are included in some TSVs are of better quality than the silver ones.

The Je Ne Sai Quoi is basically a moisturizer that comes off quickly with no staying power.

I haven't tries this Super Hero Mascara...only the regular one. I don't care for the trimline or whatever you call it.

I have the brow liner...it is okay but she used to include the thinner brow brush which is hands down better. She doesn't make it anymore.

And don't wory about the other products. They will be available in a TSV in a couple of months because you can always count on It Cosmetic's TSVs being practically the same except for the foundation.

Contributor

I've use IT for years, but never the illumination foundation.  I have pretty much normal skin, but I turned 60 in July.  I don't want shiney skin.  Will this make my face shine, I worry about the word illumination.  Also can you help me with the shade please.  I originally started with medium, but it was to dark.  So I've been using light in the cc cream, but that seems yellow.  Would the fair be to light for me?  I don't want anything dark or anything that makes me look white or washed out.  Please can you help me.

Respected Contributor

@Katz25 wrote:

I've use IT for years, but never the illumination foundation.  I have pretty much normal skin, but I turned 60 in July.  I don't want shiney skin.  Will this make my face shine, I worry about the word illumination.  Also can you help me with the shade please.  I originally started with medium, but it was to dark.  So I've been using light in the cc cream, but that seems yellow.  Would the fair be to light for me?  I don't want anything dark or anything that makes me look white or washed out.  Please can you help me.

Okay, come over to my house and I can help you. Or go to your nearest Ulta and determine with some help fromt he people that work at the store, what color would be best for you.

Also, you may find that another brand might work best for you.

Happy Holidays.

Contributor

I live in a small town we have no stores where I can check colors unfortunately.   Maybe I'll just go back to Laura Geller, her Balance & Brighten in light was perfect for me.  But I really like IT cosmetics.  It shouldn't be this hard.