Honored Contributor

@Jacie wrote:

I would have purchased this had there been an option for the regular CC Cream in a Supersize. I don't care for the illumination version at all. Hoping the the Supersize CC Cream returns someday!

@Jacie

Thanks -- this seems to be the general opinion so I think I will hold off and not get the illumination version! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@homedecorator wrote:

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

What do you all think of this offer?  It is a good deal?  Are the products nice?  I've been wanting to try the foundation.  Don't really care about the other stuff. Also, can you cancel these auto shipments or are you locked in?  Thanks!  

I preordered and have received and love it! I find the cc illumination a perfect shade match and skin enhancing. I don't find it glittery, I set with poweder. Always receive compliments when wearing! This is a great it value!

@homedecorator

So, you just use a finishing powder and don't find it too shiny or glittery>? Thanks! 

Honored Contributor

@Tissyanne wrote:
It looks like heavy make up to me. I prefer a more natural look. Jamie and the models all look very made up.

@Tissyanne

I know that Jamie has rosacea which I have, and I thought maybe it would work for me, but I don't like heavy stuff either.  Thanks!!!

Honored Contributor

@Lila4Now wrote:

If you don't want to look like you're wearing a mask, stay away from the TSV.  I don't care for that heavy caked on look.  Look around the models eyes, the product magnifies every little line.  IT products make me look older than I am because of that.  The stuff even makes pores look huge.  

@Lila4Now

Oh, my.  Really?  I don't need that.  I want something to make my skin look better --- not worse.  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:
Value not only about cost factor. I use and love Celebration powder the original version. Tried Super Hero Mascara, Awful! Much prefer Hello Lashes never flakes my lashes look long and full. Enjoy several IT products. CC illuminating isn't for me. Best regards!

@Sweet_Serenity

Thank you, SS!  I think considering the majority of the comments I have received, I will pass on this one!!!  

Honored Contributor

I'm watching Jamie this morning with Leah.  She keeps saying there's no shimmer or glitter, but whatever it is, that illumination foundation makes everyone's complexion very shiny.  It looks awful on Jamie and the models.  Perhaps it's the studio lighting and it does not look like that in real life. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Tissyanne wrote:
It looks like heavy make up to me. I prefer a more natural look. Jamie and the models all look very made up.

When Jamie removes foundation, @Tissyanne, and shows rosacea then reapplies, she may as well use a trowel for the amount she uses to cover. Same with the blond model and the African American model. You almost can see them glob it on. It obviously takes a lot to cover serious blemishes. If you have to use that much, guess that's why she offers Supersize -  enough to cover the whole body.

Valued Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:
Value not only about cost factor. I use and love Celebration powder the original version. Tried Super Hero Mascara, Awful! Much prefer Hello Lashes never flakes my lashes look long and full. Enjoy several IT products. CC illuminating isn't for me. Best regards!

I ordered the TSV today and since you mentioned the mascara that is just what I was wondering about when I ordered. I was looking forward to the mascara. Can you please tell me more about it, as the lashes of course look so pretty, but I have noticed they use the same couple of models when any company advertises their mascara, so I was wondering do they just have great lashes anyway.

Thanks for taking the time to help.

bamasec 

Regular Contributor

I'm surprised by all the negative reviews the CC cream.  I've been using it for over a year (almost daily) and love it!  It is not heavy nor do you pile iit on.  It covers my freckles and my face looks flawless.  I've not tried the illuminating CC but I've ordered the TSV and look forward to trying it.  If I don't like it, back it goes and I'll stick to the original.  This is a very good value so I'll take the chance.  The IT line products are great - using serum and moisturizer also.

Betty

Occasional Contributor

I absolutely LOVE this mascara. My lashes are very short and not really full, but this mascara makes them long and just plain pretty. Hope that helps.Smiley Wink