Respected Contributor
I use the Illumination CC in medium as my every day foundation. I carry the regular CC in my gym bag though. The only time it looks too shimmery is when I put it on when I’m a little sweaty.
Respected Contributor

I have tried both; I prefer the CC cream without the illumination.

Respected Contributor

They should have offered EITHER the illumination or regular (non-illumination) for those of us boomers, or mature ladies because illumination is no friend of mature skin!  I can’t wear anything that isn’t completely matte. It’s getting really hard to find anything plain matte!   I would have bought w/out illumination. 

Super Contributor

Re: IT TSV March 2018

[ Edited ]

There is a great set available for fans of the regular cc , it’s item# A303992

It also comes with my favorite..the bye bye pores powder, and the brush that it comes with it is a good one!

Respected Contributor

I purchased this TSV yesterday.  I like both the regular CC and the illuminating one.  I mix the two formulas with a 50:50 ratio. I do like the illuminating one on it's own, but usually set it with a bit of finishing powder on my T-zone. 

I still have two tubes of regular CC in tan and one illuminating, all three super sizes.  I ordered the TSV in the light option and plan to mix them together until I get a medium color.  I'm looking forward to a new blush and the lip serum!