Regular Contributor

Wonder what the TSV for March will be?

Skin care?

Makeup? (possibly including the new bye bye makeup wipes??)

Thoughts??

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I am looking forward for that TSV.

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Trusted Contributor

When is it scheduled?  I hope the new moisturizing foundation is part of the TTV. 

Super Contributor

@Merciful Onewrote:

Wonder what the TSV for March will be?

Skin care?

Makeup? (possibly including the new bye bye makeup wipes??)

Thoughts??

QVC UK has an IT Cosmetics TSV today. It includes a mascara, cc illumination, a brush, and a face palette. I really hope that’s not the one on March 10th. I’m  really hoping for the new foundation.

Valued Contributor

I just checked the TSV over in the UK and I hope that this is NOT our TSV.  I like the illumination but the rest of the kit is a no go for me.

Trusted Contributor

Re: IT TSV March 2018

[ Edited ]

This is the information I have found so far (posted on Blue Skies for me site)

TSV is March 10th -It Cosmetics:  Customers Favorites Collection 

CC + Foundation

Heavenly Skin Bye Bye Pores Brush

Bye Bye Pores Blush

and new item?

Trusted Contributor

Received the TSV email:

Customer FavesUnder $60

CLICK HERE

IT Cosmetics IT's All About You Customer Favorites Collection

Trusted Contributor

I shall be getting this TSV

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Super Contributor

Anyone who uses the It Illumination CC Cream in medium, you thoughts about color and shimmer? Thank you. 

Honored Contributor

@allthatsgoodwrote:

Anyone who uses the It Illumination CC Cream in medium, you thoughts about color and shimmer? Thank you. 

@allthatsgood, I use the CC Cream Illumination in medium.  You will get a lot of mixed reviews about the shimmer in this product.  I bought this when it was a TSV last year and there were a lot of complaints from people who say it's too shimmery and glittery, they looked like the tin man, they looked like a disco ball, etc.

I am going to be 50 in just a couple days so I'm no spring chicken.  And I don't like glitter and shimmer on my face.  I do not have an issue at all with this product being too glimmery or too shimmery.  I have even looked at myself out in sunlight because some insisted it was noticeable when they looked in their car mirror in daylight.

I'm not heavy handed though with it and I don't need a ton of coverage.  I would guess if you need coverage and have to use more, you could have an issue.  It's not my everyday go to foundation.  I don't like it that much and honestly wouldn't buy it again.  There is something very medicinal smelling to me and I also just don't "love" this. 

I personally thought the color ran a little light for my skin.  I'm on the lighter side of medium and I warm this up with bronzer.  If she added more color choices to this like she did with other foundations, I'd personally opt for the next shade darker.