Honored Contributor

I noticed on the TSV she is calling Light for the fairest of the fair.  Didn't that used to be Fair?  Have they eliminated Fair?  And if they eliminated Fair, does that mean they have made Light lighter?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: IT Cosmetics, no more Fair?

The bye bye illumination lightest shade has always been light.
Regular Contributor

The original bye bye concealer, light was the lightest shade. The foundations come in fair but the concealer doesn't.

Frequent Contributor

I actually was asking the same question as on the QVC website it DOES say "fair"....So, I wish someone would answer this question for us....I ordered the "light", but I don't know if that will work for me as well as the "fair"....

Valued Contributor

I would probably be a light too, but if I get this kit, I'd grab the fair, and I would mix it with another concealer I just got from Laura Geller that just seems a little too dark for me. The only reason I hesitate to get this kit is because of the powder. I'm over 60 and I really don't use it anymore. 

Honored Contributor

Thanks, I did't realize the concealer never came in Fair.  That seems odd to me since you usually use a concealer that is a bit lighter than your foundation.

Esteemed Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

Thanks, I did't realize the concealer never came in Fair.  That seems odd to me since you usually use a concealer that is a bit lighter than your foundation.

I think it's because it is a illumination concealer. I use light in it foundations but have the medium in this concealer. It is lighter then the regular bye bye undereye in the same shade. 

Trusted Contributor

I also oredered the light. Although I am not the fairest of the fair or porcelain the fair was best for me. Have not been able to watch demos this morning. Do you think the light has more yellow in the color? I just saw Leah. They said she is in med.The 73 year lady is in the light. Lear appears fairer then the 73 yr. lady Completely confused. Should we stay with Light. TIA( Is it me or my TV LOL)

Trusted Contributor

Does the light have a yellow tone or could it be considered a neutral?. Love the fair. Sincerely appreciate your help. Many thanks

Esteemed Contributor

If you do a google search and look at images you can find swatches of the shades. The light does not look yellow. I don't think the medium I have is yellow either. It brightens so I would not expect it tou have any yellow tones.