Respected Contributor

Re: IT Cosmetics needs to know:

The retinol that you get in all the products you can buy without a prescription is minimal. If you want retin A, then you need a prescription and only put it on at night and please use a moisturizer during the day.

I just watched a presentation with Jamie. And I will admist, in 2012, I bought my first It Cosmetics TSV and that got me into buying from QVC...even other products.

However, after watching many of Jamie's presentations over the years (and even that look alike presenter that she has working for her that also wears the same type of dresses...maybe it is her sister) whenever Jamie describes a product, it is the same info whether it be a face cream or foundation.

You need to be careful with overdoing the eye creams. Women will get milia under their eyes and in other areas when their pores are too clogged up. it is those white pimples that are impossible to pop. There have been numerous posts asking what this was. And the reason for this is too thick and too much creams and foundations clogging up pores.

For those getting this TSV, enjoy.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ccassaday wrote:

@elated wrote:

They showed the make-up on an older woman and it looked terrible. It was heavy and looked shiny. Also, it emphasized her bags under her eyes. Another TSV hype. I wish they would quit the hard sell, it is a turn off.

Helen has a lot of wrinkles. The other models all look beautiful with it on.

i really like IT foundations.......have tried a few of them so far. my favorite is her cusion foundation. i am looking forward to trying this one. i do think helen and joanne (both older models) look quite good.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@ccassaday wrote:

@elated wrote:

They showed the make-up on an older woman and it looked terrible. It was heavy and looked shiny. Also, it emphasized her bags under her eyes. Another TSV hype. I wish they would quit the hard sell, it is a turn off.

Helen has a lot of wrinkles. The other models all look beautiful with it on.

i really like IT foundations.......have tried a few of them so far. my favorite is her cusion foundation. i am looking forward to trying this one. i do think helen and joanne (both older models) look quite good.

I thought they looked good also. I was just trying to make that poster understand Helen has wrinkles. The foundation is not going to cover up wrinkles. They both looked beautiful. Desiree and Sheila look really good to in if. I can't wait.