Respected Contributor

I

@highmaintenancejan wrote:

Desiree' please stop and take a breath...you are very hard to listen to.  How can anyone buy anything?  They cannot listen to the presentation!

Agreed.  Any I think the other IT lady on today with the long dark hair is even worse. I know they are on a time limit but her talking so fast was a big turn off.  I was even watching when they were on for a whole hour and they still talked a mile a minute!

Valued Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:
Few posts asking the same question. Including Me!! ☺ No longer wear any products with talc parabens or fragrance. IT works for me. Last allergic reaction to makeup involved eye makeup wow!! several weeks healing and dealing with flakey skin. Thankfully! IT cosmetics eye products no problems. Looking forward to finding out the TSV.

Gluten is also not good for anyone!Woman Happy

Respected Contributor
Without gluten, there would be no pizza and no beer. I’m willing to take my chances.
Honored Contributor

@Bella2022 wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:
Few posts asking the same question. Including Me!! ☺ No longer wear any products with talc parabens or fragrance. IT works for me. Last allergic reaction to makeup involved eye makeup wow!! several weeks healing and dealing with flakey skin. Thankfully! IT cosmetics eye products no problems. Looking forward to finding out the TSV.

@Bella2022, that's not true.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@Bella2022 wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

Thank you. And aren't we talking about make-up?  Do they put gluten in make-up?

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@Bella2022 wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

Thank you. And aren't we talking about make-up?  Do they put gluten in make-up?

@Lipstickdiva, I think so because some make a big deal out of being free of gluten. In fact, Red Apple Lipstick cosmetics (I like their lipsticks) is proud to state they are gluten-free.

Credible health sites state that there is no danger from using makeup or skincare with glutens for those with a condition that dictates a gluten-free diet . But I'm sure I could find some sites that say otherwise. :-)

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland