Occasional Contributor
Any idea what the IT Cosmetics tsv is going to be?
Contributor

Really?  I had my money out ready to spend it and it is nothing new.  CC cream, mascara, a brush and eye shadow.  I have all of them! Multiples.  I was hoping for something new and fun and exciting for the holidays.  What a let down.  Oh and the make-up bag is not cute, not fun, not holiday.  I'm so disappointed.

Super Contributor
I was hoping for something new as well. I was ready to purchase for myself and my daughters. Maybe they will offer a new palette later in the day? Oh well.
Contributor
I agree. Looks like the same bundle of products as A 458818 but costs $12.00 more! I was also looking for something new. I loved the beauty books that IT offered in the past and was hoping to see it offered again.
Respected Contributor

Re: IT Cosmetics TSV??

[ Edited ]

Agree, same old stuff. Trying to move extra inventory?
I can't wear the CC cream. It's way too thick and pasty. Looks bad on mature (or rather, poor texture skin, which is me)-  

I have the IT Foundation Moisturizer, also in a tube, which is much better IMO and I do like it. 

Valued Contributor

@Skyegirl21 I am currently using the CC cream and agree with you about the mature skin. It is also hard to remove for me, but I have the hardest water on the planet.  I couldn't work up a lather with the Philosophy soaps😁

How is the coverage on the foundation moisturizer?  I have rosacea and need decent coverage.

Thanks.

Respected Contributor

I like IT Cosmetics, but don't need another set.  The makeup bag is awful.  That would go right in the trash.  

Occasional Contributor
So disappointed! I had even set an alarm so I wouldnt miss the debut.

What happened the they fantastic holiday books IT used to offer?!

Agree with other's saying the CC cream is too heavy for mature skin.

So many changes to IT Cosmetics since Jamie sold the company... and not all have been good.
Respected Contributor

@treasureheart52 wrote:
So disappointed! I had even set an alarm so I wouldnt miss the debut.

What happened the they fantastic holiday books IT used to offer?!

Agree with other's saying the CC cream is too heavy for mature skin.

So many changes to IT Cosmetics since Jamie sold the company... and not all have been good.

Interesting. What changes are you referring to?

Harmonize the World
Respected Contributor

Although much of my makeup is IT products, I'm not interested in the tsv. I have three mascaras currently, none are IT brand. The CC cream skews too yellow on me and is way too heavy looking. Much prefer IT nude glow. And now getting back into lightweight powder/mineral foundations. 
I have more than enough brushes. Eye shadow too, in stick and powder forms. I have enough makeup for the rest of my life, lol. 
oh and that makeup bag is so random. . What dusty old warehouse crate did they pull these out of?

Harmonize the World