Trusted Contributor

Re: IT Cosmetics TSV on Back Order

@SurferWife @That's great! I hope you love it. Mine hasn't come yet. But it looks like such a great TSV! Best in quite some time!

Honored Contributor

I once ordered a TSV, sunglasses that fit over your prescription glasses and what I ordered was available. Next thing I know it's on backorder, I cancelled it.

Respected Contributor

Most of the orders I have placed with QVC I have gotten in a timely matter.  However, with the last Lug TSV it took a very long time for it to get to me.  Also, with the blendjet TSV I never received 2 of them.  It says the shipping info was sent to UPS on July 7th but they never received the order.  Then on the 22nd it says something like order information voided.  I called yesterday and asked for a refund.  I got one but feel I am going to have to keep watching that item to make sure I don't get charged for it in August as the easy pays are still listed.  Very weird.   

Honored Contributor

@Thats Me 

It arrived today! I can't wait to try the foundation, cream eyeshadow and blush tomorrow!  I already use & love ❤️ the mascara!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.