Honored Contributor

Re: IT Cosmetics TSV on Back Order

@SurferWife - mine has shipped already. Sorry yours went to backorder.  Have had that happen with other items and its frustrating.

Honored Contributor

@JudyL 

No, I've never had it happen to me before.  I'll just keep an eye out for it.  Like I said I ordered it within 5 minutes of it being aired, so it's not like I was at the "bottom of the list".    Let me know how you like the new foundation.  I've heard a lot of good things about it!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife 

today mine went back to preparing!   LOL  We shall see.

Like you, I'd like it...but won't crash if I don't get it!!

As if I don't have drawers full already!

Trusted Contributor

There are many negative reviews about the sunscreen being chemical.

https://www.qvc.com/IT-Cosmetics-Glow-w-IT%21-CC%2B-Nude-Glow-SPF40-5pc-Set-For-Face-%26-Eyes.produc...

“The fear of becoming old is born of the recognition that one is not living now the life that one wishes. It is equivalent to a sense of abusing the present.” Susan Sontag
Honored Contributor

@paixmcdao 

I'm not a sunscreen expert.  Why is a chemical sunscreen bad?

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@paixmcdao 

I'm not a sunscreen expert.  Why is a chemical sunscreen bad?

Having read the reviews, I decided to share the concerns of some who purchased the kit. Other than that, I know nothing about chemical sunscreens. Hopefully someone else can explain it to both of us! 

“The fear of becoming old is born of the recognition that one is not living now the life that one wishes. It is equivalent to a sense of abusing the present.” Susan Sontag
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SurferWife @I'm not either but from what I've read, not all chemical sunscreens are bad. The ones in this foundation appear to be ok, or I haven't seen anything bad. Some of the concern with the chemical ones is that they need 20 minutes or so on your skin before you go out in the sun, which many of us don't pay attention to, and also that they need to be reapplied which is less of an issue with the physical barrier blocks like zinc oxide (considered the best) and titanium dioxide. Also some people with sensitive skin might react to the chemical sunscreens. My skin is super sensitive and I don't have a problem. I hope that helps.

I really like the texture of this foundation. It's so much lighter. The CC+ cream is a stellar product for those who can use it, if you find the right shade and it feels good on your face.  For me it feels too heavy and I've tried a few times to like it.

I also wear the neutral medium, and oddly mine has shipped and I ordered in the afternoon. Now I hope the quality is ok! DC is in the midst of a horrible soupy swampy heat wave. I guess we'll see.  

My Sea of Love philosophy TSV is back ordered (second shipment) and I doubt it will come. They're trying to obtain additional stock from the vendor. Doesn't sound good to me but again we'll see.

I hope you get your TSV!

Occasional Contributor

I received the TSV cosmetics yesterday, which is prompt for QVC. The items were packaged strangely though. They were I'm a small cardboard box which had obviously been used before. There was clear tape haphazardly over the top. The box was caved in in places. This box was shipped in a larger box with a LOGO dress, which was unusual. The makeup items were in a heat sealed bubble wrap. They were wrapped in a larger bubble wrap. I was expecting them to come like sets usually do, ie, in an IT box with an insert that has indents for all the items. Nothing appears to be damaged, however. 

Super Contributor

Yes, not with this product but with Home worx candles. I was -thought-one first to place order. Got e-mail over weekend they are on back order but hope to get supply in next 90 days!! I know they were holiday candles , but canceled order and will get either holiday Hallmark or B&BW .
Honored Contributor

@Thats Me 

My TSV shipped today!  I can't wait to try the new foundation; I've been wanting to try it since it was released.  It will be here the 29th.