Honored Contributor

Re: IT Cosmetics TSV for 1/12/19

@LoveMeSomeQVC wrote:

Here's a pic:

IT TSV.JPG

I'm not sure on this one.  I typically like to buy these kits when there are items I use that I'm saving on too.  May be a little too much for me to spend to buy and try. 

I am passing on this. I would love to know what the Bare Minerals TSV will be.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I’m relieved it is a pass for me. Don’t need to be spending $80. 

Esteemed Contributor

going to give it a try.  have been on the lookout for a neck cream and to get one along with the new light weight confidence and the foundation seems like a good deal.  for the first time i have none of the products offered in the tsv, so for 6 easy pays and free shipping it is worth a try. everyone have fun buying what they like!  seems like alot of IT on easy pay!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

So, I read the ingredient lists for this IT TSV...  I did not see snail secretion in this foundation, or the cream.  I'm highly allergic to snail, etc.  Am I correct that this liquid from IT has no snail stuff?  I don't see it.  Do they call it something else now???  I so want to give it a try.

ETA ~ Googled, and THIS one ~ Finally, No Snail.  Going to try it.

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Contributor

Please post the HSN bareMinerals Today's Special if anyone has the info. Thank you!!
Frequent Contributor

I’m going to pass on this. The foundation doesn’t have SPF protection. I’ll stick with their CC Cream.
Respected Contributor

I too will not be ordering this TS.  I have at least two+ super size IT CC's to use and don't need another brush. Too much money for me right now.  If you need all of these products then it would be tempting!

Respected Contributor

On the TSVs there are too many items that I do not use. This year only the products that I know I will use.
Valued Contributor

Snail stuff? What the heck am I missing????

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Angie168 wrote:
I’m going to pass on this. The foundation doesn’t have SPF protection. I’ll stick with their CC Cream.

My thoughts exactly.  If they really do develop products in consulatation with plastic surgeons and dermatologists, it seems unbelievable that those doctors would not insist on SPF in a foundation.  That just seems plain wrong to me.