A633132 - CC+ Cream Natural Matte SPF40 4-Piece Collection $59.98

A662331 - AD

Foundation

Superhero No-Tug Shadow Stick in Bold Bubbly and Mighty Mauve

Heavenly Luxe Complexion Brush 

IMG_0185.jpeg

Respected Contributor

Re: IT Cosmetics TSV - July 26, 2024

love the shadow sticks, I use one regularly. And the brushes, I have several. But darn that CC cream. It doesn't work for me, cannot find a shade that matches. And matte- ugh. I'm dry enough thanks, don't need it emphasized by a matte finish. Regardless, I'm a big fan of many of iT cosmetics products. 

Harmonize the World with Barbershop Music
Honored Contributor

This is a pass for me.  Like the CC glow and the IT brushes are always good.  The shadow sticks don't work for me and the matte CC cream is a big no.  Hope those that do get it, enjoy it.

Honored Contributor

@fairydogmother wrote:

love the shadow sticks, I use one regularly. And the brushes, I have several. But darn that CC cream. It doesn't work for me, cannot find a shade that matches. And matte- ugh. I'm dry enough thanks, don't need it emphasized by a matte finish. Regardless, I'm a big fan of many of iT cosmetics products. 

@fairydogmother - I stayed away from CC Cream foundation for a long time. Then I tried Regular, Matte, and Nude. I didn't like any of them. But I do have luck with Illumination. I like that one. I have some of the shadow sticks too, and I use them.

So I will see what else they bring. They haven't sent my last two AD orders of Bye Bye Makeup Melting Balm, so it must be discontinued and replaced with something else. 

Trusted Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

A633132 - CC+ Cream Natural Matte SPF40 4-Piece Collection $59.98

A662331 - AD

Foundation

Superhero No-Tug Shadow Stick in Bold Bubbly and Mighty Mauve

Heavenly Luxe Complexion Brush 

IMG_0185.jpeg

@beach-mom WOW!!! This is perfect for me!! Thank you so much for sharing!!! 

Esteemed Contributor

I like the nude glow cc cream from IT, but I don't care for the matte formula. Besides, I seem to have several foundations that I really like now from several other brands, so I truly don't need another one. I also think the IT kits are getting a bit skimpy.  They used to have more products in the kit for $60 or so. 

Respected Contributor

Their CC Cream (not matte finish) was my favorite for years until I discovered it was the source of my milia. This product covered all my age spots without having to use a heavy layer. I was really sad when I discovered that I couldn't use it any longer and haven't found a replacement anywhere. I can't wear shadow sticks, oily products on my eyelids make my eyeliner rub off. I sure wish I could use this CC Cream, the brush & cream by themselves would be a good deal for me.

Honored Contributor

This kit is a pass for me too.  I don't want full coverage foundation, though I am a fan of the Nude Glow version that gives medium coverage.  I've been doing a lot of shopping on the RMS Beauty site this week.  It's their anniversary sale. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I too love It CC Cream Nude Glow but not this one, it's too heavy for me and I do not need nor want anymore brushes.

Lynn-Critter Lover!
(especially cats!)
Respected Contributor

I've been using the regular 50 SPF CC cream for a few years - I love it.  It took me awhile to get the shade right - I ended up mixing the light-medium 50-50 with the light and it's perfect.

I wondered how this natural matte would be but I think I'll just stick with what I've been usig.  I don't like matte lipstick - afraid this would be too dry looking.

I love their brushes.