QVC Community

Re: IT Cosmetics Q & A coming Nov. 20th!

@Cindiv wrote:

On the it cosmetics web site there is a eye shadow palette called The Romantics, will this be available on QVC?

@Cindiv The romantics palette is currently only being sold on our website and is not on QVC at this time. XOXO IT Cosmetics Team

QVC Community

@MFG wrote:

What is the best use for the heavenly luxe master brush?  Can it be used with the cc cream or foundations or is it best for powders?  Thank you.

@MFG The Heavenly Luxe Master brush can be used with all foundations but we recommend it first and foremost for powders.  This brush is very dense and gives all IT Girls a full coverage look.  XOXO IT Cosmetics Team

New Contributor

Hi,

I would like to know, would the Rich shade be suitable for skin color darker than the model.

QVC Community

@Debrat wrote:

Hi,

I would like to know, would the Rich shade be suitable for skin color darker than the model.

@Debrat The Rich is our deepest shade and works well on those that are the skin tone of Alisha or lighter.    We launched with only a few shades and now we are looking to grow them out for sure!!!
XOXO It Cosmetics Team

New Contributor

Thank you so much Jacqueline...this is a gift for an older person so ..instruction card is necessary. Have a wonderful day😍😍

Occasional Contributor

IMG_4516.jpg

Occasional Contributor

which color do you think would be best for me?

Valued Contributor

Good morning to IT Cosmetics. I have never tried your brand, but I am tempted after watching and learning more about the products in this kit. As far as the auto delivery goes, I can't seem to find out much information on it like they usually have posted. Are all of the same products in it every time? How often does it come? How many total shipments? Do we receive the same brush each time or something different?

QVC Community

@Ggracee wrote:

Thank you so much Jacqueline...this is a gift for an older person so ..instruction card is necessary. Have a wonderful day😍😍

@Ggracee  You are most welcome. We love to make our IT girls happy and answer their questions.  Instructions are always usefull. Make IT a Beautiful day! XOXO

New Contributor

Thanks Jacqulyn I guess I will have to wait until you make a darker shade. Hopefully that will be in the near future this was a great TSV.