QVC Community

Re: IT Cosmetics Q & A coming Nov. 20th!

@NanaDeb wrote:
Hello there. I am wondering if any of the products have expiration dates?

Hi @NanaDeb!  You can keep these products unopened for up to 3 years! XOXO~Jacqueline

QVC Community

@LynLou wrote:
Perfect! That's what I was hoping. I use the neutral medium now and it works great! Thank you!

You're welcome @LynLou!  Thank you for being an IT Girl! XOXO~Jacqueline

New Contributor

Hello!!! I'm so excited for this TSV! I was wondering about color match. I wear the bye bye under eye in medium neutral and the cc in medium. Will I be a medium in this kit as well or light? Thank you so much!

Contributor

I am undecided on which color to choose for my daughter. She is fair/light with pink undertones. I find most light cosmetic colors have yellow/golden undertones, while fair and medium colors both have pink undertones. Does the "light" celebration foundation have yellow undertones? If so, I will order the fair.

QVC Community

@Nanio wrote:

Hello!!! I'm so excited for this TSV! I was wondering about color match. I wear the bye bye under eye in medium neutral and the cc in medium. Will I be a medium in this kit as well or light? Thank you so much!

Hi @Nanio!  We are also so excited about our Top 5 Superstars & More Today's Special Value!!  Both the Light & Medium choices for our TSV come with Neutral Medium Bye Bye Under Eye.  If you feel like you are on the lighter side of medium (especially as we come into winter), you could step down to the light Celebration Foundation Illumination.  if you are right there in the middle of medium or even leaning toward a warm medium, then the medium choice will be a great fit!  XOXO~Jacqueline

New Contributor

Thanks so much Jacqueline!!!! I tan super quick, so I think I'll stick with the medium. Thanks so much for answering <3

QVC Community

@Sandygb wrote:

I am undecided on which color to choose for my daughter. She is fair/light with pink undertones. I find most light cosmetic colors have yellow/golden undertones, while fair and medium colors both have pink undertones. Does the "light" celebration foundation have yellow undertones? If so, I will order the fair.

Hi @Sandygb!  Thank you so much for chatting!  Our fair choice is for someone who is really porcelain, fairest of the fair.  Our light does have a little more warmth to it, but I wouldn't call it necessarily yellow/golden.  The shades are very forgiving!  XOXO~Jacqueline

QVC Community

@Nanio wrote:

Thanks so much Jacqueline!!!! I tan super quick, so I think I'll stick with the medium. Thanks so much for answering <3

So happy I could help @Nanio!  Thank you for being an IT Girl!  XOXO~Jacqueline

QVC Community

@IT_Cosmetics wrote:

ItCosmeticsJpegphoto.jpg

We can't wait for our visit! Please stop in and chat with us!

Have a beautiful day!

-IT Cosmetics Team

Thank you so much for chatting with me!  The lovely Rachel Boesing and I will be live on air at 3am--I hope you can join us!  I'll be back to chat some more starting at 9am.  XOXO~Jacqueline

Frequent Contributor

I recently purchased the celebration foundation in Med. shade & returned it for tan. It was a tad light for me. I usually wear med. beige shades in most foundations. I read that the illumination celebration runs dark. Wondering which shade I should get? Thanks for your help.