QVC Community

Re: IT Cosmetics Q & A coming Nov. 20th!

@Smallory wrote:

which color do you think would be best for me?

@SmalloryThank you for sharing such a lovely picture of yourself. That absolutely helps us get you the right shade.  We would recommend using the Medium shade and kit!

XOXO

QVC Community

[ Edited ]

@ctinaw wrote:

Good morning to IT Cosmetics. I have never tried your brand, but I am tempted after watching and learning more about the products in this kit. As far as the auto delivery goes, I can't seem to find out much information on it like they usually have posted. Are all of the same products in it every time? How often does it come? How many total shipments? Do we receive the same brush each time or something different?

@ctinaw We are so glad that you caught us this morning and are interested in our amazing TSV!  For auto delivery the new shipment comes every 90 Days including all of the same items but without the brush.  Since there is no brush in Auto Delivery, the charge will be slightly less for each of those payments at at $49.96, plus shipping and handling and any applicable taxes; no obligation to continue the plan; cancel anytime.

You will continue to get the shipment for about two years.

XOXO IT cometics team

Regular Contributor

What will the future auto delivery packages contain?

Thanks!

QVC Community

@pegsue wrote:

What will the future auto delivery packages contain?

Thanks!

@pegsue Great Question! For auto delivery the new shipment comes every 90 Days including all of the same items but without the brush.  Since there is no brush in Auto Delivery, the charge will be slightly less for each of those payments at at $49.96, plus shipping and handling and any applicable taxes; no obligation to continue the plan; cancel anytime.

You will continue to get the shipment for about 2 years.

XOXO IT cometics team

Super Contributor

Re: IT Cosmetics Q & A Today, Nov. 20th!

Hi, my mom really loves the original powder Celebration foundation and I've love to give this TSV to her.  I'm curious if this Illuminating formula has any micro glitter/shimmer in it?

thanks!

Occasional Contributor

thank you for the help I am horrible at picking my right shade

QVC Community

@bljed wrote:

Hi, my mom really loves the original powder Celebration foundation and I've love to give this TSV to her.  I'm curious if this Illuminating formula has any micro glitter/shimmer in it?

thanks!

@bljed That is so nice of you to think of getting this for your Mom.  That makes us so happy to hear.  The Celebration Illumination Foundation, like all of our Illumination does not contain glitter or shimmer but it does have a sparkle/radiance to it.  This is what makes it Illumination and provides the look of lift and light. We use drops of light technology to get this look and not actual glitter or shimmer.  IF you get it for her and she rather have the original, you can reach out to our IT Cosmetics customer service and they can help you.   XOXO The IT Cosmetics Team

QVC Community

@Smallory wrote:

thank you for the help I am horrible at picking my right shade

@Smallory IT's our pleasure!

Occasional Contributor

So excited about the TSV!!!  I love IT Cosmetics!  I got hooked about a year ago, I love what IT stands for and that there is a solution to every problem.  I love that your company is in the forefront of putting in what is good for our skin and not rushing product to the market, but making sure it is always just right!  I do have a question, I have not yet used the foundation and am wondering if first if it has any glitter or shimmer to it, and second if the light has more of a bluish tone to it, as the medium seems to have more of a yellowing tone.  I am looking for a bluish undertone.  

Thank you for all that you do with this line!  

I am over 60 and have heard that powder foundations are not good for older skin.  However in the last couple years, I have developed an oily T and my expensive department store foundation shines through my powder after a few hours.  Which would be better for me, Celebration Foundation or CC?