New Contributor

Re: IT Cosmetics Q & A coming Nov. 20th!

I would like to know that answer also.

QVC Community

@Smallory wrote:
Is this hypoallergenic

Hi @Smallory!  We have not tested for hypoallergenic, so I cannot comment there.  You can find all of the ingredients on the product page--I hope that will help! http://www.qvc.com/IT-Cosmetics-ITs-Your-Top-5-Superstars-&-More!-6-pc-Holiday-Set.product.A2701... XOXO~Jacqueline

QVC Community

@Debrat wrote:

I would like to know that answer also.

Hi @Debrat!  If you still have questions, just let us know!  Thank you for chatting! XOXO~Jacqueline

New Contributor

I just ordered the gift pack with the massacre. My question Is I have very sensitive eyes. My eyes get infected so easy is the masscara hypo allergenic?  I'm allergic to the red dyes, so I habpve to watch eye shadows I use. 

Thank you so much

Lorre Volkman

Occasional Contributor

Good morning,

I am a IT GIRl, i love all the products and the brushes are wonderful. I just purchased the 4 pc brushes with bag and the the today's special value. The only thing is the hello lashes, I did purchase it before aroud two times and I do have the mini one but I don't see my lashes go like in TV. I even try the tighline, the hello extension, I did wear them alone, mix and match and the only thing I see is that my lashes go down instead of up. Can you please give me an advise or how to do to have an it lashes girl?

New Contributor

Hello,

TSV - is there a card with info how to use each product?

thank you

QVC Community

@Lorre wrote:

I just ordered the gift pack with the massacre. My question Is I have very sensitive eyes. My eyes get infected so easy is the masscara hypo allergenic?  I'm allergic to the red dyes, so I habpve to watch eye shadows I use. 

Thank you so much

Lorre Volkman

Hello @Lorre!  Thank you so much for being an IT Girl!   We have not tested for hypoallergenic, so I cannot comment there.  You can find all of the ingredients on the product page--I hope that will help! http://www.qvc.com/IT-Cosmetics-ITs-Your-Top-5-Superstars-&-More!-6-pc-Holiday-Set.product.A2701... XOXO~Jacqueline

Hi! I ordered the TSV in tan but I'm worried about the match to my skin. If it's the wrong shade, am I able to exchange it or return it? Thanks! 

New Contributor

What make-up wipes do Jamie and the models use on camera?

Regular Contributor

THANK YOU.......THANK YOU, I SO MUCH Appricate This Live Immediate Q& A.....Your halp was VERY MUCH HELPFULL !!!!!!!!!! cant wait to recieve TSV...XOX