Respected Contributor

Re: IT Cosmetics Q & A coming Nov. 20th!

Hi. I'm an IT gal from when first offered at the Q.  I used the bye bye in light.   I'm torn between ordering the set in fair or light, but I need the lighter bye bye eye. Help please 

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
QVC Community

@Merrylynn c wrote:

So if this is the LAST IT Cosmetics TSV...does that mean they arent going to do a Holiday Brush kit?! Ive literally been checking qvc and qvc.com everyday for their brush set! I thought it was something they did almost every year? I have one of their brushes and Im obsessed so I was so looking forward to buying the brush kit for me and the women in my family. Smiley Sad Smiley Sad

@Merrylynn c This is the last TSV for the year but we do have some other great things for the holidays so stay tuned!

XOXO

IT Cosmetics Team

QVC Community

@LynLou wrote:
What shade of Bye Bye Under Eye comes with the light foundation?

@LynLou We are more than happy to  help you with this today!  The Neutral Medium Bye Bye Undereye pairs best with our Light foundations.  Our Light Bye Bye Undereye is very fair and works best with the Fair Foundations.

XOXO

IT Cosmetics Team

QVC Community

@luvzchiz wrote:

Hi. I'm an IT gal from when first offered at the Q.  I used the bye bye in light.   I'm torn between ordering the set in fair or light, but I need the lighter bye bye eye. Help please 

@luvzchiz We are more than happy to help you with this today. Thanks so much for taking the time to reach out to us with your question.  We have two recommendations for you - you can order the Fair set and get the light bye bye undereye and if the fair foundation is too light, you can use a bronzer to warm it up.  Or  you can purchase the Light set with the Neutral Medium Bye Bye Undereye and reach out to the IT Girls in customer care at IT and them can assist you in getting the Light shade.

We hope this is helpful

XOXO

IT Cosmetics Team

QVC Community

[ Edited ]

Good Morning IT Girls!  What goes great with your morning beverage of choice - tuning into to QVC to check out our amazing TSV!  We know you will love IT and all the other great holiday items we are bringing your way today!  Make IT a great day!

XOXO

IT Cosmetics TeamChat Image 1.jpg

Trusted Contributor

I'm trying to choose a shade. I usually fall between light and medium in most shades. Do these shades lean towards yellow or pink undertones?

QVC Community

@Jeannie29 wrote:

I'm trying to choose a shade. I usually fall between light and medium in most shades. Do these shades lean towards yellow or pink undertones?

@Jeannie29 We are so happy to hear that you are interested in our amazing kit.  We are more than happy to help you today.  The Light tends to run more pink while the Medium more yellow.  Medium is our most popular and universal shade which most IT Girls wear.  What shade are you currently using in foundation?

XOXO

IT Customer Care Team

Respected Contributor

Thank you. I think I'll go with the fair

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
QVC Community

@luvzchiz wrote:

Thank you. I think I'll go with the fair

You're very welcome @luvzchiz!  Thank you for being an IT Girl!

Regular Contributor

Good Day, I was wondering, What is the difference between CC Cream And Foundation?  If I use CC Cream Do I need Foundation??

Also I am VERY unsure what color to Buy, I have Olive under tones and in other foundations(Bare min) I use MED Tan.  Appricate your time...Thanks DW