Frequent Contributor

Re: IT Cosmetics Q & A Chat - Nov. 12th

@deliveries wrote:

The CC CREAMs that list ingredients contain SOY; one CC CREAM does not list ingredients (it is not Physical or Illuminating). Does that one have SOY?

Hi there, we're happy to help you with IT! IT may be that you are viewing one of the CC+ Cream that is offered for auto delivery as we only offer two types of CC+ Cream, the original and Illumination, both of which contain physical only SPF protection. We hope IT helps! XOXO

Occasional Contributor

I am actually trying to find a CC CREAM that does not have soy (cancer reasons). Would UNDER EYE CONCEALER work as a foundation?

Frequent Contributor

@deliveries wrote:

I am actually trying to find a CC CREAM that does not have soy (cancer reasons). Would UNDER EYE CONCEALER work as a foundation?

Hi there, we're happy to help! You can absolutely use Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer as your all over foundation! With this product, a little goes a very long way so you will only need a small amount to cover your entire face! IT is your everyday flawless coverage! XOXO

What color concealor comes in each color kit?

Occasional Contributor

I am fair with pink , confused when they say use light if you have more warmth to your skin, I think medium may be to dark, even though I use medium in bare minerals.  Does this cover better than bm?

Frequent Contributor

@cwthomsen wrote:

What color concealor comes in each color kit?

Hi there, we're happy to help you with the shade pairings for each! Celebration Foundation Illumination in Fair comes with Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer in Light. Both Light and Medium Celebration Foundation Illumination comes with Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer in Medium. The foundation and concealer are both the same in the Tan shade, and Rich is offered for both the foundation and concealer in the both in the same shade. We hope IT helps! XOXO

Frequent Contributor

@20961 wrote:

I am fair with pink , confused when they say use light if you have more warmth to your skin, I think medium may be to dark, even though I use medium in bare minerals.  Does this cover better than bm?

Hi there, we're happy to help! Based on your complexion, we recommend using the Fair shade. IT is the most neutral leaning towards pink undertones. The shades for Celebration Foundation Illumination run slightly darker than the original Celebration Foundation. We hope IT helps! XOXO

New Contributor

I just bought the TSV in Light and now I'm worried I went too dark because I've read some posts that even though it's the LIGHT kit, the Bye Bye concealer included is MEDIUM!!?!! Is this the case? I'm confused. Can some please let me know so I can adjust my order to fair before they run out? Thanks!
New Contributor

I can't decide whether I should order the light or the medium. Is there a big differnce between the two of them? Is the medium very dark? I don't want to order the light if it's going to make me look very pale.

Frequent Contributor

@LittTwinStar wrote:
I just bought the TSV in Light and now I'm worried I went too dark because I've read some posts that even though it's the LIGHT kit, the Bye Bye concealer included is MEDIUM!!?!! Is this the case? I'm confused. Can some please let me know so I can adjust my order to fair before they run out? Thanks!

Hi there, we're happy to help! The Light shade of Celebration Foundation Illumination is paired with the Medium shade of Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer. However, the concealer shade is forulated to be 1-2 shades lighter than the complexion shades, therefore the Medium concealer will match beautifully with the Light foundation shade! We hope IT helps! XOXO