Occasional Contributor

Re: IT Cosmetics Chat on March 25th! - they WORK

Love Love Love these products.  As an older African American woman, these products actuallywork as advertised.  I try all of them that are bought to QVC, and if I recall I have not returned any.  So far my favorite is the CC Cream.  It covers a multitude of issues on the face.

I would like to know if It Cosmetics will be coming out with a light cream to cover undereye dark circles.   Tried the ByeBye under eye and it is a little think.  The CC cream is nice but I can still see undereye darkness. 

Thanks Jamie and all the It Cosmetics staff for the wonderful work that you do.  Love the Products

QVC Community

Re: IT Cosmetics Chat on March 25th!

@mmmcg wrote:

I'm in my forties and wear your CC cream (which I love). Problem is, when I put it on in the a.m., I have makeup "caking" around the creases in my nose by p.m. Help! What can I do to avoid this short of cleansing my face and re-applying all my makeup before going out after work?

@mmmcg We are so sorry to hear this is happening! Be sure to apply in thin layers and add more as needed. Finish with a finishing powder, such as Bye Bye Pores to help set the makeup for a lasting, flawless finish. XOXO

Contributor

• Hi I love the Pressed Bye Bye Pores but I it appears white on my face.  I use it over the IT CC cream or my other foundation.  Am I doing something wrong?
QVC Community

@2docean wrote:

I'm so confused about the Pretty in Spring eye shadow. I know Shawn gave incorrect information during the presentation regarding an auto delivery plan.  I'm also wondering if she was wrong about the colors in the palette. She said they were all new colors. However, they look exactly like the spring shades I already have. Are they new shades or was Shawn incorrect about that also?

@2docean Thank you so much for reaching out! We are so sorry for the confusion! The Pretty in Spring Eyeshadow Trio is the same as last year. We hope this helps! XOXO

QVC Community

@Kitchenaide wrote:

How do you clean the brush from TSV.  Also, does the blush smear in the bye bye pores compact.

@Kitchenaide Thank you so much for your question! We recommend using our Brush Bath as an everyday cleanser. Simply spray your brush, gently rub on a tissue or towel, and fluff into shape. Be sure to clean your brush in between to prevent the blush from going into the Bye Bye Pores!  XOXO

QVC Community

Re: IT Cosmetics Chat on March 25th! - they WORK

@ethiopia wrote:

Love Love Love these products.  As an older African American woman, these products actuallywork as advertised.  I try all of them that are bought to QVC, and if I recall I have not returned any.  So far my favorite is the CC Cream.  It covers a multitude of issues on the face.

I would like to know if It Cosmetics will be coming out with a light cream to cover undereye dark circles.   Tried the ByeBye under eye and it is a little think.  The CC cream is nice but I can still see undereye darkness. 

Thanks Jamie and all the It Cosmetics staff for the wonderful work that you do.  Love the Products

@ethiopia Hi there! You might be interested in the Bye Bye Under Eye Corrector. IT has a peach undertone to help hide darkness and is thinner in texture than the Bye Bye Under Eye. Hope this helps! XOXO

QVC Community

@QLOU21 wrote:
  • Hi I love the Pressed Bye Bye Pores but I it appears white on my face.  I use it over the IT CC cream or my other foundation.  Am I doing something wrong?

@QLOU21 Thank you so much for reaching out to us! If the Bye Bye Pores is making you look white, we suggest using the Celebration Foundation on top. IT will add color withough making your face whiter as well as help create a flawless, lasting finish. XOXO 

I'm 54 and never cared for illuminating type foundations either.  I am using the CC now and absolutely love it.  It's subtle but effective.  I have had so many compliments about how healthy my skin looks.  People who know me know that until recently I almost never wore make-up.  I couldn't.  I love all the IT cosmetics I've tried.  My skin doesn't react and the look and feel is so natural.  So thrilled I stumbled onto this!!!!!!!! 

QVC Community

@IT convert wrote:

I'm 54 and never cared for illuminating type foundations either.  I am using the CC now and absolutely love it.  It's subtle but effective.  I have had so many compliments about how healthy my skin looks.  People who know me know that until recently I almost never wore make-up.  I couldn't.  I love all the IT cosmetics I've tried.  My skin doesn't react and the look and feel is so natural.  So thrilled I stumbled onto this!!!!!!!! 

@IT convert Thank you so much for sharing your story with us! We are so happy IT is working for you and to have you as an IT girl! XOXO

New Contributor

I like your products, but as a woman of color, I really hope that you will sooner rather than later extend the range of color for us. We vary in shades, I hope that you will take my request into consideration . I am closer to Jane Brown's shade and what you currently offer doesn't work for me...thanks