QVC Community

Re: IT Cosmetics Chat on March 25th!

@quick5 wrote:

Hi IT gals, can you or Jamie help me with a customer line that can help me replace a defective new gel brow pencil I got in the duo of brow gel pencil in dark brown and a double ended light pencil. The brow gel pencil it hard as a rock and just crumbles when u touch it... I got it put in my travel bag and didn't realize it was defective until it was too late to exchange at the Q... And I really would love to try it... Thanks....

@quick5 We are so sorry to hear about your Brow Power Pencil! Please reach out to IT Customer Care and we will be happy to further assist you! XOXO 

QVC Community

@acter wrote:

Can you tell me if the medium in the new Bye-Bye Ubdereye is a cool or a warm tone?  It always looks very warm when you show the medium shade, and even the light in the product lines that have both fair and light looks warm.

Thank you.

@acter Thank you so much for your question! The Bye Bye Under Eye is a neutral medium shade that is perfect for a range of skin tones from light to medium. Hope this helps! XOXO

QVC Community

@Lotus wrote:

Hi all!

I know this has probably been asked and answered multipletimes, but I have never seen it.

Does the CC Cream dry matte or dewy?

@ Lotus Thank you so much for your quesiton! The CC Cream will provide a dewy look. If you are looking for a more matte finish, we recommend using a finishing powder, such as Bye Bye Pores. XOXO

QVC Community

@Madiaunt wrote:

What is the difference in bye bye under eye and the one in the TSV?

@Madiaunt We will gladly explain the difference to you!  The new Bye Bye Under Eye contains drops of light technology to help give a brightening effect and give a soft luminous finish for a younger look! XOXO

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I find it interesting that this IT TSV wasn't sent to the over 40 beauty bloggers--like "Hot & Flashy"--for advance reviews. Typically she gets all the IT TSV's in advance...I think this "illumination" concealer would not be a big hit with over 40 bloggers...It makes no sense whatsoever to highlight undereye bags--the models' undereyes look puffy. If that's what you mean by a "younger look" I will pass.

QVC Community

@dah1109 wrote:

I'd love to know what nail polish Jamie is wearing today on air...

@dah1109 Thank you so much for your question! Jamie is wearing OPI Bubble Bath. XOXO

QVC Community

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

@Madiaunt wrote:

What is the difference in bye bye under eye and the one in the TSV?

@Madiaunt, the one in the TSV is a luminous version, like the luminous version of the CC cream or the Celebration Foundation.

@ChynnaBlue The new Bye Bye Under Eye contains drops of light technology to brighten and give a soft- luminous glow and a refreshed, younger look! XOXO

QVC Community

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

Every presentation I've seen has shown the models wearing the Bye Bye Undereye as a foundation and NOT as a concealer. Could you please show someone using the product only as a concealer? I get that it can be a foundation, but since that's an alternate use and not the primary use, I don't understand why it's being shows as the primary use across the board. 

If you're selling a concealer, please show how it works as a concealer, not as a foundation. You would to show me how a lipstick can double as a blush and never show me a model who wears it on her lips, would you?

@ChynnaBlue Thank you so much for reaching out and stating your concern! We can absolutely pass this onto our IT girls, as we love to hear from then and listen to their concerns! XOXO

QVC Community

@Perkup wrote:

In your infomercial you sing the praises of your new Bye Bye Foundation, and clearly indicate it is the best in your line in terms of coverage. You even show the amazing coverage involved with this new product. Why then would you expect your loyal customers to continue buying Celebration Foundation when you say you have something better? Is it the same as your CC Cream? I'm confused!  I prefer to purchase through QVC, and will not under any circumstances choose to get involved with GR.  On your website, do you offer 30 day returns and/or Easy Pays?  Just curious.

@Perkup Thank you so much for reaching out! All of our products are wonderful! If you tend to have more oily skin or want a matte finish, we recommend the Celebration Foundation. The CC Cream is your everyday full coverage foundation for redness, dark circles, hyper pigmentation, or if you just want a flawless finish. The Bye Bye Foundation contains 3D flex technology to help IT move along with the skin and prevent creasing. We hope this helps! XOXO

New Contributor

Hi - on the show with Jill, they showed using the same brush for the bye bye pores poweder AND the brush. Is that right? BTW - I am 64 and IT cosmetics has totally cahnged the way I look. People tell me how great "I" look never mention my makeup! The best compliment.

Connie