Contributor

Re: IT Cosmetics Chat on March 25th!

Thanks so much for your reply. I ordered the cc cream/foundation, a different blush, Bye Bye Pores and blurred lines lipstick set earlier this week. Yes, I did watch and was very tempted by the balm and the blush. I will probably get one of the concealers next but not this one. I think the regular will be best for me.

Frequent Contributor

Can the cleansing balm be used with a Clarisonic?

Contributor

Jaime says in the video: "There's no glitter, no shimmer..." in the concealer, so I'll take her at her word and give it a try. Being over 50, I agree - most women don't want shimmery products on their face as it tends to highlight wrinkles, not camoflage them.

I currently use the regular Bye Bye Under eye concealer. If this new one is brighter, it sounds great!

Contributor

I use both of those products and I find the CC Cream is much lighter. The BBU concealer is heavier and more opaque. I wouldn't want to use it all over my face, and conversely, the CC Cream doesn't cover my dark eye circles as well as the BBU does.

I also put the CC Cream on with one of those egg-shaped sponges after misting it lightly and it gives great coverage that makes my skin look dewy without a heavy feel or look.

Hope that helps! Smiley Happy

New Contributor

I have very oily skin prone to breakouts. What effect will thr mske-up remover have on my skin?

New Contributor

@librisfb wrote:

Can the cleansing balm be used with a Clarisonic?

I saw on the presentation that it can be.

Occasional Contributor

Thank you so much, I cant wait to get it!

New Contributor

Hi! I love IT Cosmetics, Jamie and her team!!!! Love the CC+ cream, bought the super size this month! So excited about this TSV! That brush though!!!!!

One question about the shade, if I want a bright under eye should I get the light? I wear light in the CC+ cream. 

Thanks!!! Love you all!!! XOXO

Contributor

I use Bye Bye undereye but am having issues with it creasing. Do I need a primer under it? I thought the whole purpose is that you do not need one.

I do lightly use a under eye cream.

Thanks for the help

Honored Contributor

@cshell4 wrote:

I use Bye Bye undereye but am having issues with it creasing. Do I need a primer under it? I thought the whole purpose is that you do not need one.

I do lightly use a under eye cream.

Thanks for the help

My mascara smears all the time when I use bye bye eyes.  I have tried the powder over it, and it still doesn't ameliorate the condition.  It's something in the product.  I'm not too interested in the cleansing balm, but the brush looks nice.  It's just not something I have to have.  I have found the brushes in the TSV's to not be of the highest quality--certainly not the same as her individual brushes sold elsewhere.  I think they are "cheapened" down a bit--though still nice.

I'd have liked to have seen the new foundation in this TSV.  I'd also have liked to have seen her new mascara in this TSV. 

I do love Jamie though, and I think it's good they are at least reading this thread and answering.  The bye bye undereyes would be better with less smearing and an spf.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"