Honored Contributor

Re: IT Cosmetics Chat on March 25th!

Ordered Super Size CC Cream. Seems exactly what I'm looking for. Thank you. 

Frequent Contributor

For the TSV, would I select the medium shade? (There is no light.) I am light in the Celebration Foundation. Thanks!
Occasional Contributor

Does the bye bye under eye illumination concealer come in the fair shade? I only see the light shade?

I purchased both the cc cream and bye bye foundation and I could swear they are both the same product. The only difference I can see is maybe the shade and I bought both in the medium. I love the coverage on both products, but I can not decide which to reorder. Will QVC ever have bye bye foundation on TSV? Can someone please tell me what the difference is on the cc cream and bye bye foundation, because I'm not seeing any.

Valued Contributor

Hello Jamie & IT Cosmetics Team!

Happy to be part of another IT Cosmetics TSV!

You'll get to remember me as the person who thinks of a question, then later another, and probably one more after that when I am really thinking! Smiley Very Happy

My first questions is technically not a question bit more of a couple requests.

1. Could you please consider adding the shades Jade and Copper as options to the set IT Cosmetics Line & Brighten Anti-Aging Gel Waterproof (Item #: A269948 Auto-Delivery).

2. I was also hoping you would consider adding the Pearl Luxe trio to the IT Cosmetics Anti-Aging Shadow Trio & "No Tug" Shadow Brush (Item #: A218087).

3. Possibly in a "home and away kit" or even as part of a TSV to give your fantastic brush cleaner a try add a 2oz bottle of brush cleaner to make bring it with travel friendly.

Have a fantastic TSV and I will definitely catch your shows as time allows! I love watching all the models and Jamie and Jackie; you all are beautiful inside and out and you have also changed the life of a 14 year old girl (my niece/goddaughter) with severe eczema and very sensitive skin that there is makeup out there that can actually help the healing process when she has a flare up without making her look like she used a spatula to cover her problem areas and leave her feelings confident going to school with her peers and not worry about people seeing anything but her inner and outer beauty! Heart

Sincerely,

Nicole

Occasional Contributor

Hi- I wear tan in celebration  foundation but don't want the concealer to be too dark. Should I opt for medium instead?

Frequent Contributor

i agree with you.  The bye bye undereye does not work for me either.  It's so think that it settles in my fine lines and actually makes them stand out more (even with using the tiniest amount and setting powder).  Looks like this is the first IT Cosmetics TSV I'll be able to pass up. 

QVC Community

[ Edited ]

@winamac1 wrote:

Please put more new products in the TSV's.  I don't like the IT concealer as it makes my mascara smear terribly.  The blush in this supposed upcoming TSV is too muddy and muted for my skin tone.  I'd love to see the new foundation!!

@winamac1 Thank you so much for reaching out to us and sharing your thoughts.  We are so sorry that you have not happy with the bye bye undereye.  Once suggestion we can make to help solve this issue is to set the concealer with a powder like our bye bye pores as this will help with some transfer.  We will pass along your suggestions to our internal team!  XOXOX IT Customer Care

QVC Community

[ Edited ]

@MFTAnnie wrote:

i agree with you.  The bye bye undereye does not work for me either.  It's so think that it settles in my fine lines and actually makes them stand out more (even with using the tiniest amount and setting powder).  Looks like this is the first IT Cosmetics TSV I'll be able to pass up. 

@MFTAnnie  We are so sorry that you are not happy with the bye bye under eye.  Have you tried using an eye cream or a primer first to help prep your skin for the application.  We have found that this helps many IT Girls with similar concerns.  Hope this helps!  XOXO IT Cosmetics Customer Care

QVC Community

[ Edited ]

@Shopper72 wrote:

Hi- I wear tan in celebration  foundation but don't want the concealer to be too dark. Should I opt for medium instead?

@SHOPPER72 I am so happy to she that you are interested in our amazing kit today.  Since this concealer has the drops of light technology in IT, we would recommend that you stick with using the Tan as you don't want it to be too bright or light.  If for any reason when you get the Tan, you still find that it is too dark, you can reach out to IT Customer Service and they will be happy to assist you.  We hope that this is helpful and thanks again for reaching out and being an IT Girl!  XOXO IT Customer Care