Esteemed Contributor

With so many reviews, guess this is a repet TSV.  The chart shows is running slighty small, but the measurements appear in line with most of Issac's clothing.  If any of you have this jacket can you advise on sizing, quality, and if practical for a petite?

Thanks, and hope everyone had a nice Christmas.

Honored Contributor

My resolution is to stop buying so many clothes and especially coats.

I don't even wear the things.  But I didn't have trouble passing on this TSV.  I just don't care for the motorcycle look and I don't like suede much.

Unless it's really good suede it looks cheap to me.  I'm not criticizing anything, I just don't like it.

I have several (two favorite) Linea real suede coats (with leather trim) I bought maybe 2 or so years ago.  One is green and the other is burgundy.  They are amazing.  But they are a size 2X.

I couldn't bring myself to give them away and ta da, they fit when I am wearing a blouse and jacket.  They fit over both of those perfectly!

People come up to me and want to touch these coats, they're so wonderful. 

Louis/Linea makes wonderful clothes.  Yesterday I wore one of HIS blouses (the collars have 'stays' in them) (white/stiff from cleaners) under a red jacket.  It was a perfect fit....like I said, beautiful quality.

Anyway, I'm turning over a new leaf (isn't that how you say it).  Ha!

Respected Contributor

I have this jacket from when it was a TSV in the fall.  It's really lovely.  

It's very fitted.  I have one in my regular size in gray I wear as a suit jacket and one in black a size larger I wear as outerwear.

I'm 5'10" and wish I has a little extra length in the sleeves and the length.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

It's 10 degrees outside.  What would I do with this jacket -- hang in my closet and look at it???  Cat Very Happy   It's a pass for me.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

It's 10 degrees outside.  What would I do with this jacket -- hang in my closet and look at it???  Cat Very Happy   It's a pass for me.

@Katcat1, You have a point!  We're gonna be going to an all-time low as the week passes.  Since it will be hanging in my closet probably until April - if we're lucky - you've just talked me out of it!

Honored Contributor

@eddyandme  I did not mean to ruin your fun but it is now -3 below and it's only 7:30 pm CST.  I have to make sure when I go out tomorrow to cover my face (mouth/nose) since I have been sick.  Last year, we did not have weather like this.  It is so unpredictable.   

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

LOL   That's what I was thinking when I looked at it.  It's just December, it's 19 degrees outside and hughe swaths of the country are covered in snow.  Who needs a jacket that we can't wear until April?   I thought the same thing about the ankle pant Tsv...who wants ankle pants in the dead of winter?   I suppose Qvc is has these things in stock and wants to get rid of them before the new items start coming in.  

New Contributor

That's what I thought when the jacket was the TSV in August as I live in Texas.  Now, we're in the 30's and 40's so the jacket is perfect for us this time of year.  What I hated was it was $30 more in August than it was Tuesday.  I purchased mine in August knowing it would sit in my closet until probably late December/January, but thought it was a great price (in August).  I was very upset when I saw the price Tuesday but then remembered the QVC guarantee of it wouldn't be lower in the next 6 months.  Counted my fingers and it was just under 5 months so I made a call to CS and got a refund of the difference for my 2 jackets.  I've worn mine once (a few weeks ago) and got several compliments on it.  I love mine and I plan to wear it again this next week when I go back to work.  Tempted to get the green one but didn't because I didn't need it as I have plenty of other jackets to wear as well.  So remember, just because you don't wear these jackets now until April (when we're starting to wear shorts), QVC is selling to people in Arizona, Florida, California, and Texas.  We're still wearing shorts in October when the northeast is starting to wear turtlenecks and jackets.

Esteemed Contributor

@Marie64, good point.

@Marie64 wrote:

That's what I thought when the jacket was the TSV in August as I live in Texas.  Now, we're in the 30's and 40's so the jacket is perfect for us this time of year.  What I hated was it was $30 more in August than it was Tuesday.  I purchased mine in August knowing it would sit in my closet until probably late December/January, but thought it was a great price (in August).  I was very upset when I saw the price Tuesday but then remembered the QVC guarantee of it wouldn't be lower in the next 6 months.  Counted my fingers and it was just under 5 months so I made a call to CS and got a refund of the difference for my 2 jackets.  I've worn mine once (a few weeks ago) and got several compliments on it.  I love mine and I plan to wear it again this next week when I go back to work.  Tempted to get the green one but didn't because I didn't need it as I have plenty of other jackets to wear as well.  So remember, just because you don't wear these jackets now until April (when we're starting to wear shorts), QVC is selling to people in Arizona, Florida, California, and Texas.  We're still wearing shorts in October when the northeast is starting to wear turtlenecks and jackets.

You got a super deal.  When reading the reviews, seems like a lot of people exchanged due to sizing problem.  So, I began thinking some of yesterday's tsv could be a return? Hope not, but I've ordered something new once and got something that was definitely an exchange. Anyways, I didn't realize QVC honors the lowest price on TSV's for six months - good to know.  Thanx!