Esteemed Contributor
So cute. Great colors
Honored Contributor

I love Isaac's 24/7 pants, and the colors are lovely!

But pedal pushers are my least favorite length of pants.  They stop right where my big calf is exposed, so it brings more attention to them, and makes my entire leg look large (when it really is just my calf).  

I like every other length -- from Bermuda shorts to ankle length -- but pedal pushers are a No.

Esteemed Contributor

When I tuned in a few minutes ago, Isaac said he thought they were on Buy More Save More and Leah quickly changed the subject.  Are they on Buy More Save More?  

Esteemed Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

I love Isaac's 24/7 pants, and the colors are lovely!

But pedal pushers are my least favorite length of pants.  They stop right where my big calf is exposed, so it brings more attention to them, and makes my entire leg look large (when it really is just my calf).  

I like every other length -- from Bermuda shorts to ankle length -- but pedal pushers are a No.

They are talking about ordering petite or tall to get a different length. I'm not so sure about trying that for myself.   The 5'7" model is wearing petite. I guess I just need to check the lengths and get out a tape measure to see where they will fall on me. I like Bermuda length too and pedal pushers would be new for me. Love the colors.

Honored Contributor

I'm not crazy about the seam down the front of each leg.  These will be a no for me.

Esteemed Contributor

No, I don't need another pair of pants, ever.

Honored Contributor

I feel so fortunate!  Nobody cares where my pants hit me or worries a lot about whether it is my best look or whether they flatter me.

I'm at a blissful age where I don't have to fret about that!  Just nice, clean, appropriately dressed and look nice and have fun when we get together.  Whenever that might be. 

Regular Contributor

@wildcat fan wrote:

When I tuned in a few minutes ago, Isaac said he thought they were on Buy More Save More and Leah quickly changed the subject.  Are they on Buy More Save More?  

@wildcat fan they are buy more and save $3.  Really super cute and sort of trendy..which surprises me because lately Isaac has been dowdy.  Love the colors.

Honored Contributor

I don't fret about how clothes look on me for anyone's happiness but my own.  I love to wear whatever I like.  That being said there are just some cuts or styles I like and some do not like, pedal pushers being in the latter.  

It's not that serious, I agree.  I also don't wear leggings without a tunic top, but that's just me. 

Honored Contributor

So NOT special at all. 👎