Frequent Contributor

IS THAT NICK'S HAIR SPRAY OR CHAZ'S?? LOOKS LIKE NICK'S CAN OF SPRAY??

If this IS Chaz's Hair Spray... will it make hair fall out faster?? LOL Smiley Happy Yikes! I think we should all stick with Nick's.

I thought Chaz hated Hair Spray!  Geeze anything he can sell.   He has big Money to pay out for the hair loss Issue. I'm sure he will make it up with scents, body cream & on.  I don't think  the people that had problems will be purchasing with so many problems from their  Hair Experiences. Please Use Testiing on your Skin first.  Be Careful & Good Luck.

Honored Contributor

Re: IS THAT NICK'S HAIR SPRAY OR CHAZ'S?? LOOKS LIKE NICK'S CAN OF SPRAY??

Chaz made the hair spray in a spray can because that's what his customers are asking for. If people can't use his products they need to just not buy them. Chaz offers great products at a good price and has plenty of loyal fans. Let's move on.

Honored Contributor

@QUALITYSEEKERHopefully the small percentage of WEN users who had problems are smart enough to use something different.  I know I would if I suffered all that hair loss.

I absolutely detested Nick's' hairspray and tossed it.  Also disliked the straw the shampoo gave me and used it to wash combs and other plastics just because I couldn't bear to toss it, too.  It works well to clean the jars and bottles of all kinds of cosmetic products that I reuse, so it wasn't a total loss.

Although I know I should have returned it, I didn't  -- but I won't ever try anything else from his line.

Wen is a different story.  I'll order again when my current stash is depleted.  Almost there!

Trusted Contributor

Somehow, QUALITYSEEKER, I do not find your post funny.  I will blame it on the fact that I had a very long Friday at school.

Frequent Contributor

Was never impressed with the Wen for my hair so I didn't even finish the3 or 4 bottels I purchased. And I do remember Chaz dissing hairspray.  I don't buy any of his products. Glad he isn't on so often anymore.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@kjae wrote:

Somehow, QUALITYSEEKER, I do not find your post funny.  I will blame it on the fact that I had a very long Friday at school.

nah, you can blame it on what it TRULY is- a post not really meant to be funny, just a blatant jab at a vendor, his products and the users of the products.  It is definitely meant to get digs in and stir the pot.