Respected Contributor

To all those who like wide leg pants, I'm glad you enjoy them.

I'm 5'1" and slender. Wide leg pants make me look shorter and 

are not flattering me at all. In addition, with hot weather coming I can't imagine 

wearing these. I buy all cotton for the summer- where I live it's hot and humid for weeks! 100% cotton is not popular at QVC, so I have to find them elsewhere.  

Honored Contributor

@ellaphant 

I agree, I'm in S/E coastal GA where it's hot and humid 9 months out of the year.

I'm also only 5'3", too thin (no fault of my own) and wide leg pants on me look overwhelming

For those who can wear them and look good in them, enjoy them!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Re: IM wide leg TSV

[ Edited ]

@ellaphant wrote:

To all those who like wide leg pants, I'm glad you enjoy them.

I'm 5'1" and slender. Wide leg pants make me look shorter and 

are not flattering me at all. In addition, with hot weather coming I can't imagine 

wearing these. I buy all cotton for the summer- where I live it's hot and humid for weeks! 100% cotton is not popular at QVC, so I have to find them elsewhere.  

@ellaphant @I don't usually like wide leg pants on me. I'm a plus size and they usually make me look bigger, however, I've ordered the IM pants today. I'm going to see how they look on me. These wide legs don't look overwhelming the way palazzo pants usually do. I'll see. I ordered the petite, something I also don't usually do, because the regular length looked too long on everyone except the tallest models and because the petite looked good on Mary Beth, who is about the same height as I am. Since I only pay shipping one way, if I return them, I chose to risk it. 

Honored Contributor

@ellaphant    I see many of the same aspects of the TSV as you do, but I am virtually always pleased to not want lots of what is for sale wherever I am shopping.  I am one of those who ends up buying nothing when there is too little choice, but also when there is too much choice.

I did see the red print looking good on Shawn last night - and Jackie looked good, too. 

Honored Contributor

I'm 4'10" and LOVE wide leg pants

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Valued Contributor

I have a lot of denim and company beach pants. Legs are not too wide and they are SO comfortable, even in hot weather. I debated about these due to the material. Think I will wait until Gary comes out with this years beach pants from D and C and hope they are not a disaster like last year. Manufacturer error I guess. Way too wide in legs and way too long from my previous years's sizes. I thought Jacque (sp) could have worn a shorter pant in these today. Looked long and sloppy plus would be dirty on the bottoms in no time.

Honored Contributor

I'm 5'2 " and a I love wide leg pants in the summer.  Not palazzo but wide and flowy like the tsv.  I brought 2 pairs.  It's all about proportion and I will wear them with form fitting white tees and sandals.  Flowy soft pants, like maxi dresses and skirts, are cool because air circulates unlike skin tight pants and jeans that retain heat.  I also bought another set of Renee's maxi dresses.  I have 2 sets from last year.  It seems like my summer wardrobe is taking shape.

Honored Contributor

Since losing a lot of weight, Ive been replacing my wardrobe with each new season.  I ordered Isaac’s TSV in the black ditsy floral print and appreciate being able to get a stylish pant in tall.