Honored Contributor

@tsavorite,

I wish they would post the garment measurements. I might go ahead and order one tonight anyway. The ones I got from last year are xxs so, like you, I think I'll stay with that. I'm going to use PayPal and that way if I have to return it, PP will refund the shipping cost. So no loss on my end. I like the green one.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMeeI didn't know that about paypal....they refund shipping...thanks for the tip!

Honored Contributor

@tsavorite wrote:

@SilleeMeeI didn't know that about paypal....they refund shipping...thanks for the tip!

Yes, PP will refund the return shipping. There is a link inside your PP transaction over on your account history. You'll need to upload a copy of your return-postage receipt. Then once it's processed in a few days you'll see the refund listed in your PP transaction history. @tsavorite

Trusted Contributor

I have the TSV like this one from last year in heathered indigo and I bought the matching pants. I wear this all of the time around the house when I am not dressed in jeans. This is my only athlesiure outfit because I don't like regular athlesiure wear. It is made really well and is like wearing cotton balls next to your skin. I highly recommend this hoodie.

Honored Contributor

Too expensive IMO. I don’t see anything extra special about it that merits that price. Macy’s & Kohl’s sell similar hoodies for less $. 

Respected Contributor
I have one of these from last year. The lining is so yummy. I’ve never seen anything similar to it at Kohls or Macy’s, but your mileage may vary.

I’m getting the gray.
Respected Contributor

I am liking the look of this tsv think it would be a great everyday jacket plus with some warmth when doing early a.m. dog walks.  Liking the taupe color and plum color have not decided yet but will get one I think.

Regular Contributor
My 1st thought was.....really? But after reading the comments from several who purchased this in the past, I understand why he brought it back. Good luck ladies & fingers crossed that he didn't sacrifice the quality of the previous one.
Honored Contributor

Re: IM Tomorrow

[ Edited ]
Respected Contributor
Yep, what's up with no garment measurements. I saw chest measurement float across the screen, where are the rest of them? I never purchase a clothing item without checking garment measurements first