Esteemed Contributor

Re: IM Cashmere sweater for Monday

The IM TSV looks like a maternity tent.

Respected Contributor

@eddyandme wrote:

Guess I'm in the minority, but I like it.  I've always tended to "hide"  under my clothes, even when I was a teeny-weeny.  But, that's just my comfort style.  I saw it on Mary on ITKWD and she looked really nice.  Briefly caught a look this pm, Jackie was wearing the pink in the M/L and looked great.  And before ordering, I watched the video with Amy (she's smaller than me) and looked sharp IMHO.  So, bit the bullet, 'cause it is expensive - but all cashmere is expensive - and ordered it.  However, I'm on waitlist for the green:  good thing, can read reviews; bad thing, cannot use my five easy pays that the Q is giving for the holidays because it's on waitlist.  Well, anyways, I like it and Isaac is usually spot-on so the baggy look must be "in" - yeah!

@eddyandme

I got my stone heather and I really like it!  Eileen Fisher store has a lot of this style, also. I'm wearing with black leggings for leisure wear. It has a really nice weight to it, not thin and not see through. I'm very happy with the " ugly " sweater, LOL

Valued Contributor

that looks like the most unflattering sweater ever made. good luck selling them for any amount. i don't care if they are spun of pure gold.