Honored Contributor

Re: IM Cashmere sweater for Monday

I just it saw it on Jayne, and it looks nice on her, she is tall, flattering on her

A pass for me at my height, wonder how it will sell most people are not that tall.

Nice to see something a bit out side the box

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@EZ shopper  Look like a box to me with 3 holes cut out.  It doesn't do anything for any of the models either especially with the shades on at MIDNIGHT.  Maybe it was moonshine that made them do this.

Kohl's & Marshall's always this time of year have many beautiful styles and colors of cashmere sweaters at very manageable prices.  If I want cashmere these are the stores I shop at. 

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@EZ shopper  Look like a box to me with 3 holes cut out.  It doesn't do anything for any of the models either especially with the shades on at MIDNIGHT.  Maybe it was moonshine that made them do this.

Kohl's & Marshall's always this time of year have many beautiful styles and colors of cashmere sweaters at very manageable prices.  If I want cashmere these are the stores I shop at. 

that might be construed by the mods as unkind but I think its funny,

Marshalls has some nice cashmere under $100 now

Esteemed Contributor

If the sleeves were a bit longer I may have considered it.  However, I am not sure if Isaac's cashmere is any better than those out there in the marketplace.  Beautiful 2-ply cashmere different style sweaters at Marshall's for $69-$99.  That is a big price difference.  Isn't 2-ply cashmere all the same?

Frequent Contributor

To me, this looks like the kind of silhouette that would have given Stacey and Clinton nightmares, back in the day.

Respected Contributor

I don't like it at all. It's just shapeless. It doesn't look flattering on anyone I've seen wear it. Lol, the comment of a box with three holes cut out is spot on.
Honored Contributor

I really like it but I think the price is a little high. I also think the colors are very soft and pretty.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

If the sleeves were a bit longer I may have considered it.  However, I am not sure if Isaac's cashmere is any better than those out there in the marketplace.  Beautiful 2-ply cashmere different style sweaters at Marshall's for $69-$99.  That is a big price difference.  Isn't 2-ply cashmere all the same?

Unless you are buying really really expensive cashmere like Burberry,Pringle etc  or $800+, I would say the cashmere that you get at most stores this time of the year is pretty much the same. 

Manufactured to be sold for a $200 or so price point.  I have felt it all at Bloomies, L&T etc, some years it is better than others, 

Depends on the how the goats feel

Honored Contributor

@Biftu  I've never found any of the cashmere different or thin at other stores.  The only different is the fact that the label has 'IM' name to his things.  That is why the prices are so high - oh wait, and the same goes for H by Halston too.

I don't need a designer little label sewn into my fashions that no one sees anyway for me to be enticed into spending HUNDREDS of dollars to look stylish in.

Personally, the sweaters I find at Marshall's are outstanding - the array of colors beautiful, styles abound and they all look great on!

Honored Contributor

I'm raising goats in my second calling.  THIS would be great I think!