Respected Contributor

@kindred cats wrote:

Disappointing........too small. Cat Sad

what do you need to carry? Your must haves?

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

I really like my bucket bags from them.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Valued Contributor

I have one of their crossbody bags and the only complaint I have is that the side pockets are hard to utilize.  I think that the pockets on this bag might be difficult to get into.  For that reason, I'm passing on this bag.  

Regular Contributor

Re: IHKWIP - TSV 1/2/23

[ Edited ]

@roeroe1005I had to laugh at your comment about your wallet being like a file cabinet!  I can sympathize -- so is mine and I got the TSV for the same reasons and uses.  Sometimes when I go to places like sporting events, I stuff a couple of things in my jeans, but I'm often worried about them falling out.  A crossbody like the TSV helps with that.  Also, more recently, I'm liking bags that are lighter in weight, so the TSV fits with that too. Since I have other crossbody bags in neutral colors, I got the blue (Don't kill me, I usually like some coordination with outfits, jeans in this case) and the olive (Don't have any other bag in that color and have wanted to try it).  

Honored Contributor

Re: IHKWIP - TSV 1/2/23

[ Edited ]

@fairydogmother wrote:

I'm ridiculously indecisive. I have four colors in my cart. Keep going to my closet to see what colors will go best with my clothes. The silver metallic might serve as a good neutral. Actually I love the orange but with that orange and navy strap everyone here will think I'm a Florida Gator fan. Lol

My regular purses are neutrals. Would be fun to have a little pop of color as they say. The periwinkle is so pretty. 

@goldensrbest  @fairydogmother  I almost bought the orange - love the vibrant color! Would have jumped on hot pink if they had offered it (it was offered for Shawn's bag) 

I debated on the 2 metallics. The silver is nice - I have a silver Lug crossbody - a previous TSV from last year and love it. I decided on the black bc it will be very versatile for my wardrobe and purposes 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Regular Contributor
I’ve never been a fan of crossbody bags bc of the size and especially the weight once filled. But decided to give this bag a try because I plan to do some traveling this year and want be hands free but not weighed down. I’m a neutral gal so got the silver and the sand. Plus if I don’t like them, I can return them, but hoping that they work for me. But might gift them to my daughter-in-law if this bag doesn’t work for me since she rarely carries a purse.
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

Ok, so I mean no disrespect to the products, and I'm new to this brand, but what the heck is the deal with the name?  Do you pronounce it like a word? Do the initials stand for something?  I think it's weird. 

You pronounce it as Equip

Respected Contributor

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@Daisy Sunflower   If it helps any, the flap is just for the outside pocket.  There are in fact 2 zippered compartments that zip from the side all across the top.

Yes, I  know -- I don't like the way it's constructed. If it had one big, zippered main compartment, I might have bought one in black and one in olive.

I bought this bag when first presented last spring and love it.  There is plenty of security with zippers. I use the flap pocket for my cell and every other compartment is secure with a zipper.  You can't believe all it holds with those side compartments.  I mainly use it for grocery  shopping because its lightweight, stays close to my body, and holds my keys, credit card, shopping list, glasses.  All I need while grocery shopping. I actually keep it in the door pocket of my car just for shopping, leaving my large purse safely locked in the car.

Respected Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

@geezerette 

I was wondering about getting a wallet in the bag also.  I carry a smaller, trifold wallet these days , but I don't think even that would fit into the TSV.  Also, I have never been happy with a bag that is the "north-south" style.  Easy pass for me on this TSV.

This will not hold a full size wallet.  I have it and mainly use it to run into a store (usually grocery shopping so I don't have a purse sitting in the cart).  I keep this in the car and put my credit card in lthis, my car key, shopping list, and lglasses.  Better than carrying around a large purse while grocery shopping.

Respected Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

@Cathyshopper I have the original version of this bag which I believe is called the PPE bag.  The style is the same and you'd be surprised how much you can fit into it.  As far as the front zippers that open halfway, it actually is great for reading glasses or sunglasses.

I use the other side for either my keys, small hand sanitizer or a mask (if still needed) in certain places.  I really like this brand and own several different pieces.  I find the quality is there and they come in very handy.  I also have the tote bag and the backpack for travel, which is basically what I use all of them for or this type also for quick errands.  I've had no trouble accessing the inside of the main bag at all and I pack it in!  

I do exactly as you do.  Love this bag for grocery shopping.  Holds all I need and I leave my large purse locked in my car.