Respected Contributor

Re: I wonder what Issac's TSV is for June 2019?

@SilleeMee wrote:

Isaac's June TSV:

$30

a354253.jpg

https://www.qvc.com/Isaac-Mizrahi-Live%21-Short-Sleeve-Seamed-Peplum-Back-Knit-Top.product.A354253.h...

I remember his last peplum short sleeve top TSV from about 1yr ago....horrible top....horrible reviews.  I read thur them just to laugh!

He seems to be stuck on peplum everything for yrs now....easy pass!!

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

This might have been better had he left off the seam that makes this a peplum and it would have been just a fit and flare top.  I don't know.   

@Lipstickdiva I agree.  Peplum tops makes you look larger than you really are.   easy pass for me.  

Honored Contributor

I’m a huge fan of Isaac’s t-shirts, but I purchased the last peplum shirt that was a TSV (last summer maybe?) and, although I wear it from time to time, it’s not one of my favorites.  I will pass on this year’s TSV.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Super Contributor

Kinda boring only differance in this one than past one's the princess seams down the sides. 

I'm surprised it's not a sandal or cute sneaker. It seems like a long time sense there was a shoe TSV from Issac. 

Honored Contributor

Peplum's again?  No thanks.  Don't care for the shorts at all either even if I did wear shorts.  They do nothing for Shawn's figure and she has a good figure.  

Valued Contributor

Is that the only pair of boots/shoes that Shawn has? I guess it's cold where she lives. Woman Frustrated

Honored Contributor

Again?  This peplum top has been around the block.  What about something different, Isaac?  I would like to see a tee shirt with two or three pieces of different fabric on the chest of a tee shirt with elbow sleeves (a small piece of white lace, a deep khaki crinkle fabric and another deeper latte in cotton.  And, offer really great colors like coffee brown. latte, soft yellow, soft pink, soft baby blue, white and black and a soft baby green.  Get with it!!!!!

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

Has somebody taken over Isaac's body? He just seems to have no new ideas. It is the same TS V over and over with variations. I guess if people are buying his designs (lack of), he will not change the look..

It appears once a designer finds a piece of clothing that is a homerun, they just design variations of the same. I guess we only have one trick ponies!!! No imagination,just sell, sell, sell!!!😩😰😆

Respected Contributor

@elated wrote:

Has somebody taken over Isaac's body? He just seems to have no new ideas. It is the same TS V over and over with variations. I guess if people are buying his designs (lack of), he will not change the look..

It appears once a designer finds a piece of clothing that is a homerun, they just design variations of the same. I guess we only have one trick ponies!!! No imagination,just sell, sell, sell!!!😩😰😆

Ya I am really surprised that they refer to last yrs. peplum top as a big success!  After I read some reviews on that one...I was laughing so hard at what folks were saying about it.  This one is just as ugly.  

Esteemed Contributor

@elated wrote:

i agree....its all the same old same old.......and the few designers they have ALL do the same styles.....those huge prints are getting MORE AND MORE insane...and i bought a fit and flare and peplum....i have middle weight...makes me look heavier..................but they keep claiming "it makes everyone look better"  i have heard SG, Gary/Carolyn, IM, Halston, ETC ALL say the same line........