Occasional Contributor

I need help regarding sizing of tsv Belle by Kim Gravel

From watching the presentations of the tsv, it looks like the tank is very fitted in the waist area. I carry all my weight in the middle.  Can anyone who has received this at home tell me how this fits through the middle.  I looked at the measurements and there is no waist measurement.  Thank you.

Respected Contributor

Re: I need help regarding sizing of tsv Belle by Kim Gravel

There was only one review when I was looking at it.  The reviewer said she wanted hers to fit a little looser and went up a size.  I've only purchased one shirt from KG and it was described as :semi fitted" in the description when I got it.  The TSV is only described as semi fitted.  The shirt I have isn't tight but a little more fitted than I like it.  Going forward, if I were to buy a KG top, I'd size up for a little looser fit.  

Valued Contributor

Re: I need help regarding sizing of tsv Belle by Kim Gravel

Right now I am carrying weight in my middle. I looked at it & really wanted to order but the tank would be way too tight. I am passing due to that. Plus I have found the short back always sticks out. I wish someone would due a similar shrug type top that isn't so short in the back.