Frequent Contributor

I'm still not over how bad the recent Vionic TSV turned out!

I just can't stand it when QVC takes a wonderful product and "cheaps it out" with shoddy quality, sizing that's off...Those last slip on suede tennis shoes were absolutely sub-par.  I hope the Vionic folks are getting a clue from the many low rated reviews.

I've come to rely on Vionic quality and support...and QVC took it straight down the drain.

Valued Contributor

Re: I'm still not over how bad the recent Vionic TSV turned out!

I feel the same way about Clarke's.  I had a pair I loved, they they became a TSV ( this was a couple years back), I purchased and they were awful.  Size, quality all bad.  I went to the Clark's website and bought them there.  The old saying, " you get what you pay for".  These "knock offs" on QVC don't even seem like they are made by the same manufacture. 

Frequent Contributor

I agree, KKWA...they have a knock off manufacturer for mass production and they really miss on shoes.  I ain't fallin' for it no more Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think many of the Vionic shoes are sub-par in quality.  The feel like some sort of plastic material in lieu of leather.  To say a flip flop.had good support is just a blatant  lie.  Some of these shoes seem to have a very low arch suppirt; other feel like there's a boulder in the shoe...no consistency to the point where they're painful.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

love vionics in many different styles, but the TSV did not tempt me at all.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KKWA wrote:

I feel the same way about Clarke's.  I had a pair I loved, they they became a TSV ( this was a couple years back), I purchased and they were awful.  Size, quality all bad.  I went to the Clark's website and bought them there.  The old saying, " you get what you pay for".  These "knock offs" on QVC don't even seem like they are made by the same manufacture. 

Makes me wonder if they tinker with all the TSV's.  I received a Philosophy Amazing Grace rollerball perfume in my stocking for Christmas that was purchased from a department store and the scent is spot on to the AG that I have purchased in the past. The same rollerball included in the recent TSV smells nothing like that. I'm starting to think that the QVC versions are not the same quality. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Maltichonmom17 

Thank you for pointing out the Amazing Grace differences from Q and traditional stores.

I bought the "body mist", shower gel and travel size perfume from Ulta (gift set) first time in years someone has said "Wow your perfume smells great!". 

I stopped buying from Q because had to return seemed off to me -- no scent after the "initial" spray & didn't smell the same🤷‍♀️

I thought it was just me🙄😉🤔

Trusted Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@Maltichonmom17 

Thank you for pointing out the Amazing Grace differences from Q and traditional stores.

I bought the "body mist", shower gel and travel size perfume from Ulta (gift set) first time in years someone has said "Wow your perfume smells great!". 

I stopped buying from Q because had to return seemed off to me -- no scent after the "initial" spray & didn't smell the same🤷‍♀️

I thought it was just me🙄😉🤔

@homedecor1 , it's definitely not just you. I'm convinced there's a difference. After the last TSV,  which I had to return, I have also given up on purchasing my Philosophy fragrances from the Q. I guess it's true, you get what you pay for, even within the same brand. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Maltichonmom17 

in the long run it's cheaper to buy at Ulta.  This week I got a 20% off coupon for all brands and myrewards $$ I'll definitely find something!

No shipping, can try it out & return free and get my full purchase amount vs. buying from Q and "paying more" when you factor in s/h, return fees if necessary.

I don't find any big discount buying from Q vs dept. store!  Of course, I don't need "super sized" products.

Honored Contributor

Guess we have to listen for those words "made exclusively for QVC".  Based on many comments, I think you are on to something. That would be unfortunate if things are made cheaper when sold as a TSV.