Respected Contributor

If I needed or wanted a wig, I would try one of these. The styles are cute. My issue would be with the colors- I have grey hair, not salt and pepper but not one overall color like the light grey wig. My hair has several tones and shade of grey. That particular wig color has no dimension, no highs and lows 

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

I'm was tempted to buy one.

I'm growing out a short cut and the "Whisper" is the style I'm trying to achieve.

BUT  ..... the brown blonde is sold out!  The other colors won't work for me.

Esteemed Contributor

I bought a hairpiece of hers and the clip broke immediately. Poor quality.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I tried wearing a wig when they were so.popular in the '80s.  It was hot, itchy and nearly drive me crazy.  Never again.

Are wigs hot to wear? I get overheated wearing a scarf. There is one I really like and would consider.

Respected Contributor

I think these wigs are horrid.  You can spot they are a wig from a mile away and everyone looks ridiculous in them with the exception of Leah.  I am sorry, but they look like the women who wear them for religious purposes.

Frequent Contributor

No they are not hot!  I wear Toni's wigs nearly every day and I can say they are comfortable.  Maybe wigs were hot back in the day, but they have come a long way.  I'm so thankful for Toni and her wigs as I have hair loss from a medical condition and her wigs mean so much to me.  I get so many compliments on my "haircut".  I did not care for any of the styles she offered today in the TSV, however.  I was so excited to see the new styles she would offer, but I'm disappointed.  I was hoping for more cute, edgy, choppy shorter styles.  I have at least 10 of Toni's wigs.  

Valued Contributor

Do what makes you happy! 

They are definitely not for me, and Shawn looked ridiculous!