Regular Contributor

I bought all of them in light blonde!!  I'm sure that I won't keep all of them, but at least I'll have the chance to decide at home.  I have about 6 of Toni's wigs, and they look great!!  They're very comfortable, breathable, and look so good!!!  It's so nice to see Toni back in the studio!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Flady1   Good for you.   I want to try one.   I haven't been  able to get used to any I have tried so far.

I love Toni,  she knows how to wear and style a wig

Respected Contributor

I own several of Toni's wigs, but none of these styles appeal to me. 

Trusted Contributor

The hair she uses for her wigs look like DOLL HAIR.

Honored Contributor

I think her wigs look fine for the price. If you don't like them, don't buy one. Not sure why people have to be so critical of a product that many ladies need for various reasons. Not everyone can afford to make frequent visits to a salon anymore. 

Esteemed Contributor

@layla2450 wrote:

The hair she uses for her wigs look like DOLL HAIR.

Not to be mean.....but I agree. It's shiny synthetic hair. I've purchased two of her wigs previously, and no matter how I tried to style them, or what I used to take the shine away, they still looked like doll hair. I'm happy the OP is enjoying them. 

Trusted Contributor

I like the two longer styles, but, the problem for me are the colors. I would like to see a salt and pepper along with the all silver. Also, the color they are calling light brown is so dark!  This is an easy pass for me.

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Honored Contributor

I tried wearing a wig when they were so.popular in the '80s.  It was hot, itchy and nearly drive me crazy.  Never again.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

One host needs to wear a wig on air all of the time. She looked presentable for the first time in years and the viewers were able to see her face! A wig was very helpful and attractive.

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Contributor
When l lost my hair last year due to chemotherapy l purchased 4 of Toni's wigs. They are very well made, the inside net is ventilated & l never get hot. I've had more compliments on my "hair" than l ever had with my real hair. I could afford Toni's wigs and it made all the difference in my self confidence when l had to go out. I thank Toni so much for creating these beautiful wigs for those that need and want them.