Regular Contributor

I love seeing Leah introduce the TSV

I am really enjoying Leah's presentation of the TSV trash can.  She is so calm, informative and upbeat.

Regular Contributor

Re: I love seeing Leah introduce the TSV

Leah is a GREAT host.  

Honored Contributor

Sorry, I think that garbage can presentation was excruciatingly boring.  But perhaps Rick is the only host who can hold real attention to talking about how to throw away garbage or coordinate trash can colors into one's kitchen.  

I'm glad Leah at least had other products to present in the hour. She looked lovely as ever. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

Sorry, I think that garbage can presentation was excruciatingly boring.  But perhaps Rick is the only host who can hold real attention to talking about how to throw away garbage or coordinate trash can colors into one's kitchen.  

I'm glad Leah at least had other products to present in the hour. She looked lovely as ever. 

Yea, she  was presenting the  facial hair trimmer when  Shawn busted in on her presentation to talk & show trimming nose hairs . Shawn did  say she was sorry to Leah .

I do not like this   dual  Hosting   with Leah with Shawn . Leah gets the shorted every time.

Respected Contributor

I was surprised this morning to see her on the presentation; expecting to see Rick. Leah can be on all the time as far as I'm concerned, she's such a great host. It's funny to imagine Rick presenting the trash can.

Trusted Contributor

@Flyer98 So agree w/you on Leah's presentation for the tsv.  I seem to remember that one of the reasons they have her on the Tuesday night show with Shawn is so she can kick of the Wednesday tsv when needed.

Respected Contributor

HONESTLY,I THINK LEAH IS THE CLASSIEST HOST THERE!