Esteemed Contributor

Re: I guess no fall easy pay this year?

I wish they would send me one Smiley Sad

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

Okay. Hilarious. It just came to my e-mail.

Keep checking betteb!

Regular Contributor

Just got mine today. Yippppppeeeee. Can use now and then in January.
Frequent Contributor

Me too! Im surprised, cause i just had that one that was good till Nov 15, that i received last month.

Im SO happy! And i really appreciate it!

I hope everyone that wants/needs one, gets one. They really should just have it for all, at the holidays. I mean, they keep tell us to "give gifts"!!

Well, they should take their own advice! And give the gift of "easy pays"!! Smiley Happy

Contributor

I got one a few weeks ago in the mail. It could be used 2 times for 5 easy pays on an item but it expired in a very short period of time. I didn't have anything I wanted to purchase right at that time so I lost both of them. Don't know why they gave such a short period of time to use them. Oh well, they lost on that one and I saved my $$$$.

Respected Contributor

Got mine a lil bit ago also! Smiley Happy
Contributor

I didn't use the one I got for November either.. But this one says I can use it twice before 12/31 & twice in January.. How will I resist that!? Christmas & kiddos birthdays...
Respected Contributor

I received my usual 5 EZ pays - one in December and another in January. QVC for the last couple of years has sent me this offer. Probably because I always use the offer.