Valued Contributor

I bought the black.  Been looking for an unstructured blazer for quite a while and even though I'm retired and gave most of my work clothes to Goodwill, I still need a blazer for certain occasions.  Cardigans are fine, but not quite classy enough.

Respected Contributor

I bought the black and navy.  I do not have many blazers and moved out most of them.  I hope these work and if they do I have a couple others I will move out.  I want comfy and easy care.  Not stiff and uncomfortable ones.

I have a couple sleeveless dresses that these will work with.  I like to layer and plan on wearing with jeans for work too.

I received Susan's special last year duster and top set in floral and paisley and fit perfect and loved those so hoping she nailed this for me.  So reason I went basic colors.

Did I really need?  Not really,  but I have been trying to update my wardrobe and buy more pieces I can mix and match and use more often.  

I want to be able to open my closet and everything in it is a yes.

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN   I hear you on this one. Bought the black floral, really kept looking at the animal print too. This being Saturday, I only bought the one.

Trusted Contributor

Re: I got the TSV

[ Edited ]

Everytime I turned on QVC yesterday, Susan Graver was on.  I know she had the TSV, but how long can you talk about a blazer!  They had an almost one hour show talking about it.  Sheesh!  It is a piece of clothing.    Move on.  I turned the channel and never went back.