Trusted Contributor

I think that I fancied the TSV blazer and I ordered the one with the flowers 🌸 🌹 💐. I hope that I shall like it when it will arrive here.

Did you buy yours and what colour?

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Honored Contributor

@Dinaki wrote:

I think that I fancied the TSV blazer and I ordered the one with the flowers 🌸 🌹 💐. I hope that I shall like it when it will arrive here.

Did you buy yours and what colour?

I did too!...the same floral.  I thought it looked great on the host Katrina.

Respected Contributor

Did not buy anything during the midnight show because the host didn't show the clothes well.  You couldn't see the product being shown.   She never took the clothes off the racks so you could see the full color of the garments shown.   Will watch later shows where the host isn't lazy.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: I got the TSV

[ Edited ]

I don’t need it but enjoy if you get it. Amy Stran looks adorable this morning but she looks great in everything she wears.  She is the most stylish host at the Q. I love that plaid blouse underneath the black blazer. Stunning contrast

Honored Contributor

I bought the floral black too a couple of days ago, it'sI on the way to me already. Hopefully it won't take too long to reach me.

I will say I do love Susan's jackets. I have a few really old ones from her, still very classic, all look like the day I bought them. I still wear them today too, fit very well, launder even better! Toss in the dryer for 5 minutes, hang to dry.

Susan does blazers many styles almost boyfriend-like if you will. I am so all over jackets/blazers like this. I do really like the animal print too, would be, could be teampted to get this one too. If I were still a working woman, I'd for sure add this one to my jacket closet - YES I have SO many jackets & blazers they have their very own closet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL  And, side bar, I've given away many through the years.

Yes this is a good one, add one to your collection! Stay true to size, her's ftis perfectly.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: I got the TSV

[ Edited ]

I really like Susan's blazers, too. I ordered three: black, navy, and animal. I was not crazy about the button choice, but that is easy to replace if I want to. I think the fabric might be the same as a blazer / jacket that I purchased last fall from Susan Graver. It was a liquid knit like bonded fabric and it was oustanding! ....Hopefully, I will soon see.

Honored Contributor

I like the looks, but I don't care for jackets that aren't lined.  I could tell in the video that Amy had to reach up the sleeve to pull down the sleeve on the shirt that she had on underneath.  But it's lovely otherwise.

Honored Contributor

I keep going back and forth between the animal and the floral, I wear a lot of black and brown so I think the animal makes the most sense, but I do love that floral as well.....decisions, decision, decisions! lol.

Esteemed Contributor

I am really tempted by the snake print.  But I live in a warm climate, and don't have to get dressed up for work.  I have two bomber jackets of Susan's that I foolishly bought.  I wore one of them once.  Kind of wish I still lived in a cooler climate and had to actually dress up for work.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

I like the black & animal print. Haven’t ordered yet. Don’t need thrm, but I like those 2.