Super Contributor

I got my new replacement part from Dyson today

I can't beleive how fast that was! I called Dyson yesterday to explain how the Torque Drive on my new Dyson V11 had stopped working and that it was a replacement for another one that did the same thing. I'm totally impressed with Dyson's customer support! I hope the new part lasts longer than the first two!

Honored Contributor

Re: I got my new replacement part from Dyson today

i was having some suction issues with my dyson last week. that dyson is about five years old now. i took it to their service center, waited about 45 minutes, and it was handed back to me all fixed. i did not even have to leave it. they have EXCELLENT customer service. my dyson was not even registered and they registered it on the spot.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: I got my new replacement part from Dyson today

I have not been able to locate a Dyson service center anywhere near me...the only one is in a very sketchy neighborhood. My Dyson is just over two years old and now runs about five seconds before shutting off, fully charged. No more Dyson for me.