Respected Contributor

I got a beautiful flame orange caribbean blue le creuset!!!

I got a TSV cast iron pot with lid last weekend...I ordered Caribbean and got...

Flame (orange)!!!!

I decided to keep it. I really wanted the blue, but there's always next time....The orange is not bad actually...

I was surprised though!!!!

I think this is the first time in twenty years or more of shopping with Q that I got a mistake order....

Making a whole chicken tomorrow...I'm sure it will be delicious...

Trusted Contributor

Re: I got a beautiful flame orange caribbean blue le creuset!!!

@Othereeeen , if you invite me for that chicken dinner, I am bringing along a bottle of Johnny Walker   (kidding)

Do enjoy your Le Creset dear and remember to pass it to (at, I dont know howo write prepeorly)  you babies.

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Esteemed Contributor

@Othereeeen Reading your post made me smile😄. It seems  your surprise turned into a pleasant one. I collect Flame, and love it, although the Caribbean is REALLY beautiful!

Enjoy your new kitchen treasure, and happy cooking.😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Trusted Contributor

@Othereeeen I hope you love cooking with your new LC as much as I do. 

I have an outlet nearby so I pop in occasionally...I have every color under the sun and there isn't one that i dislike. 

ENJOY and...I"ll be over for dinner- Especially if that booze arrives! 

Honored Contributor

@Othereeeen I have a flame LC, a Caribbean one and a small white one on my cooktop right now!  I will probably switch out the Caribbean one for a yellow or purple one for autumn!  

Respected Contributor

Bring the whiskey!!! I was shopping for food today and thinking about all the things I want to make in my new dutch oven....stuffed cabbage,stuffed peppers,beef brisket, whole chicken, corn beef and cabbage...endless possibilities!!!

I kept the Flame color because I already have some le Creuset in Yellow, Marseils (blue), cerise, emerald, and now flame, . I like all the colors, and since they aren't all out at the same time, I can shake it up!!! They are all beautiful....mu current fave is the emerald buffet pan, I think because I like the regular lid....but it's not big enough for what I want....

I really really want a very large dutch oven with a regular lid ( not grill pan) to cook for many people at once.....and I see W+S, Macy's and Sur Le Table have a lot of choices right now too....but I'll wait until it safe to have company over again. Although, the prices are pretty good right now becuase I don't think many people are buying 400.00+ dollar plus pots. I could be wrong...

I like to cook and eat with friends that don't really cook, and give them some to take home..so making a large amount works for me.

So ...now I'll put 10.00 a week away for the next TSV, or buy a large dutch oven if I see one on sale. I like to get mine from QVC is possible, but the truth is, there are better deals out there, especially with regard to free shipping. I guess I'm stuck in the QVC rut, because I really have not had trouble with them over the years ,and I guess I "trust" them. I'm old (64) and stuck in my ways!!

Funny thing is...I'm single, with no kids...sometimes I feel foolish buying such expensive cookware, but, why should I cook my meager boiled egg and be done with it? ( just joking, I eat a lot of boiled eggs...I like them!)

I love to cook. I love to care for my cookware..and I love cooking with cast iron! So when I go, someone will find all this stuff and either recognize it as good, or toss it all. Probably by then, no one will be cooking any more...just ordering.pre-made glop..blechhh.....!!!!

I accumutated my le creuset over many years, and inherited some pieces from my mother....my sister doesn't cook and didn't want them!!! ( silly her....lucky me!). My sister likes to bake! I cook, she bakes.

Frequent Contributor

@Othereeeen If you have not signed up for the LC site emails, I'd recommend it.  I got a gorgeous deep style 8 qt Dutch oven a few years ago at a steal from one of their annual sales -- maybe called an outlet sale.  Couple of hundred cheaper and free ship.  Especially since you aren't picky about colors. I also shop the outlet for "seconds" if there is one near you. 

Enjoy...I'm a cook and baker and just love it !!!!